sɪx

I was working on one of the cars that were in the Auto Shop, I was back at work slowly. Sensei let me back on since I didn't want to be stuck at home all the time, it had to take a lot of convincing from him and Mimi for me to get back in here.

I hear my phone ring and I look down to see it was Miguel, making me purse my lips and ignore it. I hadn't spoken to him since him and Cobra Kai had crashed the Valley Fest. As much as I respect him for choosing what he wants, what they did was a dick move.

I left my phone and I got back on the floor to the roller board to push me back under the car. As I was working on it, I hear footsteps walking in before stopping a few feet away from me.

"Yo, Bird." I hear and I slide out from under to see Max, "There's a guy out front needing to service his car. Check it out for me will you please?"

"Why can't you do it?"

"I've gotta change the alternator by this afternoon?"

"Weren't you supposed to have done that yesterday?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him and he gives me a pleading look, "Where's Keith?"

"On break."

"What about Liam?"

"He went in early because he was feeling sick. Please Bird." He says and I sighed, he gives me his hand helping me up and I looked at him.

"You're lucky I don't report your ass to Amanda."

"Oh you love me too much."

"I'd watch your mouth Simmons." I said and he gives me a smile making me chuckle as I walked out to the front. I see a guy in his mid-30's, he had long brown hair and a beard to match.

"Hi, welcome to LaRusso Auto. I'm Bird, how can I help you?"

"Hi, uh- I'm here for an oil change." He says looking for the words looking at me and I nodded.

"Sure, just bring your car around back and I'll do it for you." I said, and he nods snapping out from looking at me. I frowned a little before turning on my heel and walking to the garage, seeing Max standing there.

"You alright?" He asked and I gave him the finger making him laugh.

"I'm doing your job for you, lazy piece of shit."

"Wouldn't talk so much smack, don't want you to hurt your knee."

"I can still kick your ass Max, one leg gone and blindfolded." I said, giving him a sweet smile making him laugh again. I hear the sound of the car and I walked out to see the guy had parked it off to the side. I looked at his car and I couldn't help but smile a little, it was a green Dodge Challenger.

"What year is this?"

"72'."

"Mind if I take a look?" I asked and he shakes his head, I get to the car and I popped the hood. I smiled looking around, "4-barrel carburettor, dual exhausts, as well as a performance-oriented camshaft and heads. It's a V8 engine, 5.6L."

"Wow, that's pretty impressive." The guy says and I chuckled nodding at him, "You must know your cars pretty well."

"Keeps my mind at ease along with my art. I have a 69' Chevrolet Camaro." I said, and he continues to smile.

"No way, really?"

"Yeah, she's right there." I said, nodding to my car that was parked out in the lot, "I worked on it for over a year, she's my pride and joy."

"That's impressive. You don't see many teenage girls into mechanics." He says and I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.

"I'll get your oil change, I should be done soon."