ᴛᴡᴏ

I was getting ready in my room, while Robby laid on the bed I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see him watching me making me blush lightly. I turned my head to see him looking at me and I chuckle.

"What?"

"What?" He repeats back to me and I raise my eyebrow.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"That's so cheesy." I said, laughing as I looked at him and he laughs too.

"Because being with you is my favourite thing and I want to soak up as much as I can." Robby says and I feel myself blushing making me turn back to the mirror. I couldn't help the smile that was coming to my face, I looked back up to see Robby still looking at me and I looked away.

I had finally finished getting ready, I looked over myself to give myself a reassuring nod. I wore shorts, with a white cropped top with thin straps and over it I had a big baggy Tupac shirt. My hair was in a ponytail, it was hot these days so I didn't want it on my neck.

I slipped on my white high top converse, that I had drawn all over which made it all the better. Just as I was tying my shoes, my phone goes off and it was on the bedside table making me look at Robby.

"Hey, can you check that for me please? It might be Marls." I asked and he nodded, walking over to grab it. He looks at it and pauses making me stand up, "Who is it?"

"Just your best friend Miguel. 'You coming over today?'" Robby says scoffing and I looked at him to see he was giving me a look.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? What does he mean, are you coming over? I thought you were seeing Sam and Marley today."

"I am seeing them today." I said, looking at him as I frowned.

"Then why is he asking to see you?"

"Because he's my friend, you can't expect me not to talk to him."

"Him and his dojo are the whole reason I dislocated my shoulder and we lost the tournament, or did you forget that?" Robby says and I scoffed looking at him.

"Of course I haven't forgotten Robby and Miguel is sorry. You can't expect me to not talk to him because he beat you in some tournament."

"It wasn't just some tournament, it was my one chance to prove that Cobra Kai aren't worth it and they won, by cheating."

"And what the hell does that have to do with me? He's my best friend Robby." I said, and Robby just shakes his head making me purse my lips, "You know what, if you want to be petty then be petty. I'm not going to apologise because I have friends you don't like."

"Seriously?" He asked and I looked at him, grabbing my phone out of his hands.

"I'm sure you can find your way out." I said, turning on my heel and walking away from him. I leave him in the room where he doesn't say anything else to me but I don't bother turning around to go back either.

I had grabbed my keys and skateboard from the front of the house before I left on my way to pick Marley up. Marley and I were going to go see Sam who had been for the most part, dodging our calls and from what I hear from Amanda, she's been up in her room.

I got to Marley's house, beeping for her and I see her running out of the house getting into the car. I couldn't help but laugh at this, she gets in and we didn't waste any time going to the LaRusso's.

"So, where's lover boy?"

"Hopefully back at his house." I said, and Marley turns to raise an eyebrow at me making me sigh, "Don't even worry about it."