ғɪᴠᴇ

For the rest of the night we had been walking around, Robby had given me a piggy back for most of it because he was scared for my knee. I wasn't thinking about it until he had said something.

I was laughing at something the girls were saying before Robby had taken me away somewhere. I got off him and I see we were behind an empty stall, I chuckled looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What are we doing here?"

"For privacy reasons." He says smirking as he gets closer to me making me look at him.

"Is that so?" I said, and he just nods silently. He closes the gap between us, leaning down to kiss me and I immediately responded. We were making out in a dark corner, the festival felt so far away from us.

He keeps kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, as my hands start playing with his hair. His hand goes from my waist to the small of my back, his other hand goes to my face caressing it making me pull away slightly.

"You know, someone could be coming around that corner any second and just see two teenagers making out in the dark?"

"Who cares, let them." He says, continuing to kiss me and I chuckled pulling away from him again.

"Very bold of you Keene."

"What can I say? I'm a romantic."

"Oh very." I said, nodding my head playfully and he laughs.

"You know it sucks not being able to sleep next to you every night and wake up to you." Robby says looking at me and I smiled.

"Well then come home silly. Mimi is never home these days, she's picking up more and more shifts at work since I'm currently out of work for a while."

"Well, maybe I will come over tonight." He says suggestively and I go to say something but the sound of his phone interrupts us. He pulls it out seeing it, and he looks at me, "It's Sam. We're going to go on in a while."

"That's cool, you can go."

"I'll see you after, okay?"

"Alright." I said, and he kisses me softly before leaving. Once he leaves, I bite the inside of my lip nervously as I thought back to what he said. I walked back to the festival, finding Marley and Rue who look at me with a smirk.

"So, where did you two love birds disappear too?" Rue says, wiggling her eyebrows and I shook my head.

"It wasn't like that."

"Then why do you look flustered?"

"We were just making out behind the stall."

"Making out? That's hard to believe."

"Oh, you didn't know. All the do is make out." Marley says looking to her girlfriend and Rue's eyes go wide looking at me.

"You two haven't slept together yet?"

"Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Have you met yourself?" Rue says and I glared at her making her laugh, "You've slept with everyone you've dated or seen."

"I've only dated one other person and I lost my virginity to him."

"You slept with Cassie." Marley says raising her eyebrow at me and I frowned looking at her.

"Cassie and I weren't dating."

"Yeah but you and her were friends with benefits, the four months you and Ace were on a "break"."

"Oh and you slept with Bryce, the dude from the party to get back at Ace for cheating on you the third time." Rue adds looking to Marley who nods before looking at me.