ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

The next couple days out of hospital and I felt okay, I had now a support system at home and it felt weird to be sharing how I'm feeling but it's definitely been okay. My grandmother is still on me about where I am and who I'm with but considering everything I owe her that much.

I decided to quit from LaRusso's car dealership because it would be too hard to be around Sam or Robby who I still haven't spoken too. I saw Amanda and she brings me into a hug, we talked about everything and understood why I wanted to quit.

I didn't tell her about Robby and Sam because that wasn't my job too nor did I want to think about it anymore. I saw the boys in the garage and they were sad to see me go but happy I was okay.

Dad had thought it was best for me to work with him, I knew it was also to keep an eye on me but spending time with him was cool too. Dr Palmer suggested that I bury the leads with everyone but in my own time. I still hadn't seen Miguel and I knew it shouldn't have been hard but I also knew that he didn't deserve to have a fuck up like me in his life, maybe that was for the best.

"Hey, what you got there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I looked up to see Dad walking over to me.

"Nothing yet." I said, looking down at the empty sketch pad in front of me. I used to be able to draw free willingly especially when I needed to stop thinking but right now, nothing was coming to me.

"Are you planning on drawing yet?"

"Obviously." I said, and he laughs sitting opposite me.

"What's up?" Dad says and I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. I put my pencil down as I leaned back into my seat, trying to gather the words before it came out like word vomit.

"I don't know, nothing. Everything. Whenever I got upset or anxious, drawing usually takes me away into a different world. I let my feelings out on the paper but now it just feels like I'm stuck and I don't know what to do."

"Because you push your feelings away, that's why you draw. Everything's different now."

"Well can it go back to the way it was so I didn't have things coursing through my mind 24/7." I said, and he smiles looking up at me closing the book.

"I know you don't want to talk about it much and I'll respect that but does any of it have to do with Miguel, Sam and Robby."

"No."

"That was a fast answer." He says, raising an eyebrow and I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"I've put what happened with Sam and Robby behind me. And as for Miguel, it's better for me to be out of his life then in it."

"Did he say that or did you?"

"Why does that matter?"

"Because you're making the choice for him, I think it should be up to him what happens. Look, I get why you're upset with Robby but Miguel, he deserves an answer."

"He deserves to have a life where I don't screw it up." I said, and Dad gives me a deadpanned look.

"You and Miguel were friends first before any of that happened, along with Sam and Robby. Now what Sam did would hurt anyone and Robby is lucky I'm not raining hell on him." Dad says and I laughed shaking my head, "But as for Miguel, he deserves an explanation as to what happened. I know he's worried about you, he practically came over everyday to see if he could talk to you."

"I didn't know that." I said, frowning and Dad nods.

"Like you didn't know that you had called him and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to sit here and talk to you. Not only were we going to lose someone amazing, but so was he." Dad says putting a hand on my chin, I could see he was getting emotional, "So, just talk to him. Alright?"