ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"You know I'm more than capable in helping myself into my house." I said to Miguel as we entered my house. He rolls his eyes at me as he makes sure I made it to the couch, he grabs my crutches and puts them off to the side.

"You know you'd do a lot better if you didn't complain half the time."

"You didn't have to come with me to my physio appointment."

"It was actually for my own entertainment, seeing you struggle was the highlight of my day. Probably the highlight of my year so far." He says and it was my turn to roll my eyes as I shoved him playfully making him laugh.

"Be a doll and grab my medication from the bag please." I said and he chuckles grabbing my bag grabbing it.

"Want water with it?"

"I'm good."

"You're going to dry swallow it?" Miguel asked and I chuckled, putting two in my palm before chucking it into my mouth swallowing it making him grimace.

"Pussy." I said, laughing at him and he rolls his eyes, "It's shocking how much you roll your eyes. I must be rubbing off on you."

"If you rubbed off on me I'd be more of an asshole than I am right now."

"You are an asshole and that has nothing to do with me." I said laughing and of course he rolls his eyes before smiling.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Don't you have training to do? You know inside a cement mixer?"

"Oh no that's pretty much done." He says and I laughed looking at him.

"How was that yesterday? You know on the off chance of you actually dying."

"It wasn't bad, I mean luckily we weren't in there when cement dried or we would've gotten into trouble."

"That's what Cobra Kai training is that's cute." I said, looking at him and he laughs.

"What about you Miyagi-Do?" Miguel asked raising an eyebrow at me, "Any trade secrets you'd like to share?"

"Not a fat chance. I may have only trained with them for a while but my loyalty with them is strong."

"Whatever."

"Are we going to watch this movie or not?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and he chuckles. He grabs the remote handing it to me and gets up.

"I'm gonna grab some snacks."

"Don't cream your pants, I'm here." I hear and I look to see Marley with Rue and Theo. Theo sees me and I smiled widely holding my arms out.

"Theo!"

"Birdie!" He says excitedly running over to me, he jumps onto the couch and comes over. I moved him away from my leg and he wraps his arms around my neck pulling me in for a hug. I couldn't help the smile on my face as he pulls away putting our foreheads together.

"Hey you guys." Miguel says, walking out from the kitchen.

"Hey." The girls said and Miguel comes back to sit next to me, he looks at Theo with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Miguel. What's your name?"

"Theo."

"Oh wow, that's a cool name."

"If the name Miguel is too hard Theo, you can call him other things. I have many nicknames for him." I said, making Miguel look at me shaking his head before looking at Theo.

"No, don't listen to her. She's wrong." Miguel says and I laughed.

"So, what's with the surprise visit?"