Chapter 16 - Clues.

First of all, I suck at naming chapters, second of all, I wanna ask you something.

*props feet up* *strokes invisible mustache*

Would you rather have long (sometimes average legth) chapters but late updates here and there or short chapters But quick updates? LEMME KNOWWW

But if not i'll probs just flip a coin.

Then say 'nahh' once the coin's made a decision and do the opposite of what the coin flipped to...

Yeap, that's it for the A/N, enjoy the chappy :)

--

After visiting Phil I went to the flat pretty late since I grabbed dinner at Pretz and went to a park 'till like 12 PM.

"I'm home!" I shout through the flat. Heh, no response. I put my bag lazily on a hanger and walk to the living room.

"Hebus mcfluffin Dan, greet a person when they greet you dammit." I exclaimed once I was taken by surprise with Dan while he bumped into me, wearing a black hoodie, covering most of his face.

"Sorry." He muttered with a cold tone, but to be honest I was surprised by his tone. I'm so used to him laughing or smiling or being caring enough to never speak with a cold tone.

I shrugged and walked to the kitchen, grabbing some orange juice and poured it into a glass.

Why was Dan like that? I ask myself.

Probably because not everything's about your happiness Amity. A voice said in the back of my mind. No, I'm not on drugs. It's just me talking in third person yet again.

I sighed, rubbing my face with the palm of my hands. Better take a midnight shower than do nothing but stress myself out I guess.

So I did take a midnight shower, changing into the T-Shirt that I wore before and some pyjama pants.

I looked at my reflection again, hoping my eyes would regain colour from it's currently dull look.

I sigh once more as I see no colour regaining.

What time is it even? I ask myself again, looking at my phone that had 3:14 AM on the screen.

How long did I take in the shower? Oh well.

-

Today's the next day, I slept on the couch for the first time ever. When I woke up I would always check my phone, hoping a text would pop up saying 'Phil woke up' or something like that.

I was disappointed when there wasn't any text like that, only some notifs from Twtter which I'll reply to later.

I stood up from the couch, streching my arms. I would usually just go on my laptop but today I really just wanna go somewhere.

I think I'll just go to the park or something. Yeah, good idea right?

Eh, why not.

"Dan I'm gonna go to the park, you coming?" I shout through the flat once I got ready.

I heard a groan coming from his room.

I'll take that as a no.

I rolled my eyes and grab my phone, checking if it has enough battery and sure enough I have!

I cheered quietly and walked outside, heading to the park.

-

I sat down on a bench in the park after I got some ice-cream because ice-cream fixes everything.