A/N - Goodbye?

[PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THE REST OF THE PICTURE BEFORE READING AUTHOR'S NOTE. YOU CAN INSTEAD WATCH THE VIDEO BESIDE IT.]

SUPPETY SUP SUP!

I LIED, THERE IS GONNA BE ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE IN CHAPTER FORM.

let's take this moment for you guys to throw your shoes at me. Don't actually because you'd have to throw it at your screen and it might crack your screen.

Here's the news:

Chapter 40 was the end of Tumblr Queen.

Now you might be thinking; "Well no sh*t Lana, you literally put "See ya in the sequel!" on the author's note."

Well, I'm here to tell you the title of the sequel!

BUT!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE FOR READING THIS STORY!

Whether you voted or not, thank you sooo much for reading my story! And if you did vote...

THANK YOU, YOU AMAZING HUMAN BEING.

I love you all so much you don't even know.

But to be honest I thought my fanfic would just get twenty views and all of them are my friends and I didn't expect it to have 5K reads!

Well done person reading this, you have made me one of the happiest person in the world today.

And by now you are probably thinking: "OY ALANA GET ON WITH IT!" and I don't blame you.

Honestly, I feel like I got an Oscar and I'm in the middle of my speech and suddenly the music that signals you to shut up is playing.

Yeah... That describes me well ain't it?

Well now is the part I tell you the title of the sequel..

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE!

The title is...

"Just Another Name."

[YOU MAY LOOK AT THE PICTURE NOW]

What do you guys think? Should I change it or nah?

BUT PLAY THINKING OUT LOUD AND CALL ME PHIL LESTER BECAUSE IMMA TWIRL AND DANCE BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE SEQUEL!

I've already got the plot too!

Don't worry, it'll be as eventful as Tumblr Queen.. Or will it?

Well of course I'm not going to make a bloody book about Amity rolling on her bed and falling down.

Well actually that sounds qui- I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!

I feel like a YouTuber... A... WattPader.

I'M AN OFFICIAL WATTPADER!

But, when do you think the sequel should come up?

Wokeyp, that's it for Tumblr Queen I really hope you've enjoyed this fanfic and bear in mind that the sequel is coming out soon!

Again, thank you sooo much! I love you!

OmfWhuut