Chapter 23 - "Sister."

"What do we do now?" I ask once we were finished putting up our duvet's and cleaning up the decorations.

"Mario Kart?" Pj suggeested. A chorus of agreement came from the others (including me).

We raced up to the gaming room and sat on the couch as fast as we could.

Phil sat down really violently if that's a thing I mean he jumped up and sat down causing a snap from the couch.

"Oops." Phil smiled sheepishly at Dan. Dan was practically glaring daggers at Phil.

"Are you actually serious? You broke the couch again?" Dan facepalmed at Phil. We all stood up from the couch as Dan gestures us to get off.

He checked the legs of the couch and -I think- fixed the couch. "Okay now everyone sit down. Slowly." He instructed, looking at Phil cautiously.

Pj and Chris chuckled as they sat down, sitting on the floor.

I laughed at them while sitting down. "Come sit down Mum and Dad." I said to them pulling their hands so they sat down beside me.

Mum and Dad.

[Flashback]

"Amity!" A boy exclaimed, picking me up. He looked about 12 years old, wearing a t-shirt and some basketball shorts.

"Happy almost 1st Birthday Amy!" He shouts with a happy grin as I giggled.

"Put your sister down, we just fed her." A woman chuckled. "Fine." The boy huffed and put me down. He ran to the woman, tugging the woman's apron.

"Can I have some cake please?" He asked to the woman with puppy dog eyes. The woman sighed as she slowly gave the boy a piece of chocolate cake.

I reached for the cake he had in his hands. "Mine." He tugged the cake away.

I giggled as we had a game of tug-o-cake.

I won.

[End Of Flashback]

"Ingrid! Ingrid!" I snapped back to reality by Dan waving a hand infront of my face and calling my name.

"Huh, yeah?" He rolled his eyes. "I said, would you like to play first with Chris since we only have two controllers?"

"Sure." I said as took the controller and sat down beside Chris.

"You're pretty cool Ingrid but you're going down." Chris said with confidence. "Oh yeah? Well let's see about that." I said with a smirk.

-

It was a tie.

"Close enough." I shrug as we were only allowed to have two matches and Chris won the first one as he destroyed me because he shot up to the first place in no time.

But I won the second one by a neck and neck finish. "Yeah but I technically won since we were both so close on the second one AND because I destroyed you on the first match." Chris said in a childish tone.

I pet his shoulder, "Keep telling yourself that." I giggle as I said that. "I will." He replied proudly.

"It's me and Pj's turn right?" Phil asked Dan. "Yup, then the winner battles me."

Chris and I stood up and changed places with Pj and Phil.

Pj started smack talking as Philjust ignored him and focused on the game.

Damn they're competitive. I mean me and Chris were smack talking to eachother but they were ahead of every cpu and were just throwing red shells, green shells, bananas at eachother while speed boosting their way to the finish.

In the end though, Phil won as Pj threw the Wii remote to the floor.

"Dammit!" Pj exclaimed as Phil finished on first place on both of the matches. "Smack talk isn't gonna do you good Peej." Phil said with a proud grin.

But then something clicked inside of me.

Dan and Phil. Mario Kart.

"PHAN MATCH!" I yell suddenly. But after realizing what I just said, I covered my moth with both of my hands as the fantastic foursome laughed.

"Oops." I smiled sheepishly.

--

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT 'BOY' IS?

BUT YISH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT NOW GUESS WHO'S BACK?

BACK AGAIN? TELL A FRIEND.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE BC YOU MOTHER EFFIN DESERVED IT YEAHS

OmfWhuut