Chapter 10 - Return.

"Close call." I breath out, after my laptop was charged in. I took it and sat down beside Dan, "Hey Dan?"

"Hm?" He mumbled, head facing me.

"Where do I sleep?" I ask, "Erm," He paused, turning his head and leant in to Phil, asking where I could stay/sleep.

"You could stay in my room and I could sleep on the couch." Dan said. "Nah, I'll sleep on the couch." I said.

"You serious?" Dan asked. I nodded.

"But!" I said suddenly, causing Dan and even Phil to jump.

"I need your room for a sec." Dan nods hesitantly.

I took my laptop -and charger- then make my way to Dan's room, mistaking Phil's room door to Dan's and awkwardly closing it and went to the door that I think Dan's room was.

Correct! I thought while I entered Dan's room. I sat down on the edge of his bed after plugging in my charger.

I opened Twitter. Dammit. I haven't asked about the WiFi password.

Ladies and gentlemen, here come Amity Ingrid the hacker.

Well I found the Internet server which was 'Dan and Phil' pretty simple.

Now. Password.

"Aha!" I exclaim once i've got an idea of what it was.

Maltesersandwhiskers

I wait for it to connect..

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! WHO HACKED IN DAN AND PHIL'S INTERNET SERVER? I DID! YEAH I DID!

I should stop singing in my head, it even creeps me out.

Now, to Twitter I go.

My notifications could've exploded the screen it was on. Could.

I cover my mouth with my hand to stop me from squealing. I can't believe that many people care about me.

But of course I had to DM my friends.

Well, by friends I mean Sara and Ciara.

To Sara:

AmOnTwitter - YOU DONT HAVE TO USE CAPS BUT IM BACK, DONT ASK PLS.

It's not been a week but i'm lucky enough to have the Dan Howell and the Phil Lester as my friends.

My life isn't that bad. I guess.

To Ciara:

AmOnTwitter - hey Cia! Im back :) I wuv u and your tweets are still so sweet, Im doin' good.. I hope you are to xx

I didn't get a response from them since it's now currently 1 AM in the morning, but as I said, "What are Tumblr Queen's for?"

Tumblr Queen.

That name gives me so much memories of mum.

I know she's not my real mum and my last name probably isn't Ingrid like hers but I'll still call her mum because of all the times she's been there for me.

My mum. Who is my real mum? Or even dad?

I ignored the thought for awhile since it was replaced by another thought.

Should I tweet publicly?

--

whOAH CALM THE EFF DOWN AMITY FOSTER INGRID.

GOOD NEWS (I HOPE) :

I'M DOIN' DOUBLE UPDATES TODAY

*insert cricket noise*

That's it for now, ILY all and you be you cause all you peeps are awesome as hell.

goODBYEeEE

OmfWhuut