Chapter 8 - "Friendsies"

“Smiles are only temporary,
unless you make it a memory.”

-

I shyly waved, "Dan is this a girlfr-"

"No!" Me and Dan exclaimed at the same time, cutting off Phil mid-sentence.

"Phil, meet Ingrid, Ingrid, you probably know who Phil is." Dan introduced us to eachother briefly.

"Nice to meet you," Phil said with a smile, "So, why are you here? Dan barely brings back food that he was supposed to get."

I was about to say something but got cut off by Dan, "Oh that's what I forgot!"

I facepalm, "are you-" I sigh, "are you actually serious Dan?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah," He paused, "I'm gonna go and get groceries, you guys mingle or something." He said, grabbing his wallet and keys and exiting the apartment.

"Okay mum!" I joked, hearing a faint 'I heard that!' after I said it.

Me and Phil both laughed, "So, as I said, what are you doing here?" He said, walking to the living room, gesturing me to come with.

I followed him while talking, "Dan invited me over, to stay for a little bit, if that's okay with you."

He sat down on the sofa, giving me a space to sit down and put my luggage down.

"Yeah it's okay, I mean, new friends!" He throwed his hnds up in the air.

I giggle, "Yeah, friendsies?" He raised his eyebrow,

I rolles my eyes, "Friends?"

"Ohh," He said, "Friendsies."

I smiled, "So, what do you do usually?" He asked,  crossing his legs on the sofa, and facing me.

"Well, to be honest, I do the same thing as a normal 17 year-old girl that's addicted to the Internet would do. Go on the Internet!" I smiled, but then I remembered that I basically ran away from the Internet.

My face still plastered on a smile, "Amazing! But, have you seen the hashtag on Twitter that's been going viral? Also the text-posts on Tumblr?" Phil asked, referring to a thing that I obviously didn't know,

I shook my head slowly, "No.."

He held up a finger and bolted out of the room.

He came back with his MacBook full of various stickers on it.

"Look," He said, handing me his laptop,

I read the top tweet,

@CiaraDallas: #WeMissYouTumblrQueen, Ily soo much Am, come back please :( I miss you. We miss you xxx

I sigh, "Do you know who the Tumblr Queen is?" He said, "H-heard of her." I stuttered.

He sighed, "I want to find out who she is. Just as much as Dan does."

I accidentally ignored him because when he was talking, he accidentally tapped the "Top Trendings" on Twitter

Worldwide:

#WeMissYouTumblrQueen
#ComeBackAmity
#DontLeaveUsAm
#ComeBackTumblrQueenProject

I covered my hand with my mouth, for the first time ever, i've got hashtags, trending.

I've got people who care about me,

I've got people who want me back.

--

So, how was that? Btw, the quote was by me! I hope.

But yeah ArumFatimarum it's okay If I used Ciara on that tweet though right? Ily guuurl,

But yeah, I hope you have an amasing day because you lovely people deserve it!

Also, THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO 500 READS ASHDGSJL

THAT'S IT FOR NOW

OmfWhuut?!