Chapter 22 - Normal?

PHILS BIRTHDAY MUTHA FUCKAAA! A reminder buzzed, making ne wake up from my night sleep sleep. I would've continue sleeping but I was too damn exited.

Chris and Pj was gonna come over so -as Dan said- it could be a fantastic foursome reunion.

I grabbed my phone and turned facing the back of the couch I was sleeping on and began to check all the social media's just incase I missed something while I was sleeping.

#HappyBirthdayPhil is trending on Twitter and also is a popular hashtag on instagram with people drawing whiskers on their faces or wrists or even wearing mismatched socks to celebrate Phil's birthday.

I smile and compowed a tweet,

#HappyBirthdayPhil YOU'RE 20 + 8 NOW AND OMFFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILYSM AND SO DO MY PEEPS

I then went on instagram and post an edit of Phil under the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPhil and say my wishes to Phil and tagging him.

I really hope he plays alongand doesn't say my real name.

"Ingrid." A person nudged my back, must be Phil since the voice is so gentle.

"Hmm?"

"Get your lazy ass up, it's time for the surprise, Pj and Chris are in my room." Nevermind, it's Dan.

"Fine." I huffed and got up and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower but I didn't rinse my hair because it'll take too long. I put on a white crop top and a black skirt topping it off with a lazy green oversized hoodie.

I went to my luggage and put my clothes inside it then walk my way to Dan's room.

I peeked my head through the door frame, seeing Pj, Dan and Chris talking and planning the surprise.

Chris finally noticed my presence and spoke up, "Dan, is that a girlfriend?"

Well.

"No, damnit!" Me and Dan yet again exclaimed in unison. "We're just bloody friends." I explain.

Chris nodded. "So are you in for the surprise?" Pj piped up. I nod and walked inside the room awkwardly.

"Alright, so here's the plan," Dan started.

-

It's now 9 AM and Phil hasn't woken up yet and the plan is that I ask him to check the TV because it's "broken" and drag him there to check on it while the guys hold the cake and shout a happy birthday to him.

But now we were setting up the balloons and sign. Oh! I forgot, we also Skype called Cat (Catrific), Louise (Sprinkleofglitter), and also 'the British crew' (Zoë, Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, and Caspar.) That's all the people that were available right now though.

I'm just hanging up the sign with a chair. A chair with weels. Great.

"So who are you? Not to be rude of course." Joe asked. "I'm Ingrid, Dan and Phil's frie-"

The chair wobbled causing me to fall backwards but I didn't make an impact with the floor, I just felt arms catching me.

It was Dan. "Calm yourself Ingrid." He chuckled. "Yes mommy." For some resspn that made us laugh hysterically causong Dan to fall which ment I fell too.

"Ow." We muttered at the same time making both of us laugh yet again.

Everyone's expression was confusion and it was hilarious.

We finally got up. "We just have a really weird friendship." I add.

Everyone chuckled and continued doing whatever they were doing.

I got up the chair again -this time with Dan holding the chair down- and stuck the sign with some tape.

I got down and looked out the sign. Pretty good. It read 'happy birthday Phil!!'

We set up our laptops which had everyone on Skype and put them on the table which if you walk in the living room, it's the first thing you see.

"Okay guys shush." Dan said while he pressed a finger to his mouth gesturing everyone to be quiet.

They all nodded.

I went to Phil's room and knocked on the door. When the door opened it revealed a tired looking Phil with his big glasses on and hair pushed up slightly. He was wearing a T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Phil, the TV's broken." I said in a whiny tone. "Why can't Dan help you?" He asked with a yawn.

"I don't know where he is." I lied. He sighed and nodded tiredly.

We walked to the living room but halfway there Phil broke the silence between us. "Do you remember it's my birthday?"

I smiled and nod. "But why say happy birthday when these people can?"

He looked confused but then I opened the living room door causing everyone to shout out at the top of their lungs a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!"

Phil's expression changed from confusion to embarrassment and excitement all in one.

"You guys! You really shouldn't have!" He exclaimed. "Oh but we did." Chris said proudly.

"Oh shut up it was my idea." Dan said. I rolled my eyes at them.

Everyone wished Phil a happy birthday and gave their own little speech.

Sadly, the people over Skype had to log off since they all needed to do something.

"Hey is it okay if I sleep here for the night?" Pj asked while eating some Pringles.

"Yeah me too?" Chris joined in. Dan and Phil shrugged, "Sure." They said in unison.

Meanwhile I was just in the corner eating a chocolate bar. I'm so good at socialising that I don't even socialize.

"What do you think Ingrid?" Chris asked. I just shrugged, "Not my house, this is that married couple's house." I gesture to Dan and Phil.

They just groan as I giggled.

"I'll get the duvet's." Phil said as he walked out the room.

We set up four duvet's since I will be sleeping on the couch.

"Truth or Dare?" Pj grinned mischievously. We sighed but we all agreed.

--

Long? Mabeh? Idk

But I hope you enjoy this happy chappy though :)

HAPPY CHAPPYYY

Ily all and have a great night/day BYEE

OmfWHUUT