Chapter 12 - Nostalgia

" Notes last for years.

Memories last for decades. "
-

After that little incident I accidentally fell asleep on Dan's bed, I really hope Dan's okay with that.

I woke up, with the clothes I wore yesterday.

Oddly, tucked in Dan's bed.

Heh.

I have taken off my shoes when I entered by the way. I got up and grabbed my laptop, walking out to the living room to find Dan, sleeping on the couch.

LOOK AT THE HOBBIT HAIR. I thought while I passed Dan.

I opened my laptop and turn it on,

Battery - 48%

Did I actually forgot to plug in my laptop over night?!

I'm so stupid sometimes.

I sigh and sit on the floor, infront of the TV.

Making sure that if Dan woke up he wouldn't see my screen, because we wouldn't want another 'Phil Incident' would we?

I spent around 30 minutes on the Internet, because I remembered I needed to shower.

I turn off my laptop and walk to my luggage, not phased by the memories it brings.

A grey knitted sweater was the closest to home-wear.

But it wasn't just any sweater. It was the sweater I asked my mum if I could have it.

She always -politely- said no, it was her favourite sweater.

I held it close to my heart. I miss you mum.

I took a pair of worn out black shorts and went inside the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

-

After I showered and dried my hair with Dan and Phil's hair dryer. Making my hair a little frizzy and poofy.

I comb down my brown to make it straight.

Then I unlocked the door, bringing my clothes with me, of course.

"Oh hey Dan!" I chirped, greeting Dan just as I saw him on his laptop.

"Hey Ingrid." He mumbled, flashing me a smile.

"Well someones grumpy today." I jokimgly said, while I tidied up my clothes and put them in my luggage.

"No.. I just noticed Amity returned to the Internet."

I froze.

"Yeah, I heard about that too." I said, getting up from my crouching position.

"Heh, it's odd how quickly she returned," He said. It litterally felt like someone tied a rope around my chest.

Please don't be suspicious. Please don't be suspicious. I chanted in my head.

"-but Internet power I guess." He added, relief spread through me.

"True, true." I agreed, God, if you were here to see me lie my butt off you could see how bad I am of a liar.

"Oh wow, I need to make a video." Dan said suddenly after I got comfy on the couch and had my laptop on my lap.

"What are you going to talk about in it?" I ask, he simply shrugged.

"I dunno but help me brainstorm please?" I roll my eyes and mumbled a 'sure'.

I put aside my laptop and grab a pen and paper I found on the dining table.

"Wokey, let's brainstorm." I said as I sat down next to him.

I wrote 'ideas.' on the top of the paper,

"How about conversations?" I suggest, he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Y'know, how to end conversations and how to start a good conversation." I explain.

"Not a bad idea. Write it down."

"Okay King Daniel." I mumble, recieving a 'hey!' from him.

-

We discussed the idea and also perfecting it. We made a skit and everything!

It was begining to turn dark and the lovely Mr. Lester decided to cook us some food.

Which I am really thankful for since I haven't eaten breakfast nor lunch, only some water and a piece of chocolate Phil offered me.

"But I have no idea what to cook." Phil smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes again, unable to hide my smile.

"I know! I can make those spaghetti taco's in the TV show ICarly!" I chirped.

"Oh my God yes!" Dan and Phil said simultaneously.

"Do you guys have spaghetti and the sauce?" I ask, they nod, "How about taco shells?" they shook their heads.

I sigh, "Welp. Idea busted."

"Actually!" Phil said, "I can go to the shops to get some."

"Really? It's like, what? 7 PM? It's pretty dark out Phil." I warned.

"Ehh, it'll be fine, i'll just be quick!" He smiled.

"Really Phil?" Dan assured him, Phil nods.

"Oh and Ingrid," Phil got closer to my ear and whispered, "Please tell Dan soon about the whole Tumblr Queen. He deserves to know."

"I'll try." I smiled slightly.

He once again grinned his famous grin and grabbed his coat, putting it over his bat T-Shirt and skinny jeans.

"Bye guys, be safe." He said, walkong out the door after wearing his shoes.

"You too." Me and Dan said in unison.

But the thing I should've done was gone to the shops by myself.

Not Phil.

--

800 VIEWS?! OMF WHUUT

*laughs at own joke for 1627 years*

BESIDES THAT ILY GUYS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AAAAAND YESH GOODBYE LOVELIES.

OmfWhuut