27. Okay. I trust you. - Brian

"Hey, Peña!" Abby calls from down the hallway ten feet through my open office door

"Hey, Peña!" Abby calls from down the hallway ten feet through my open office door. "I'm picking lunch up for Francie and me. Can I get you anything?"

She tucks some of her shoulder-length hair behind one ear and lifts her eyebrows, waiting. My stomach somersaults at that beautiful smile beaming at me.

We've been covertly dating for nearly three months, and nobody at work has said a word. The goal is to make it another month until Thanksgiving when we'll meet one another's families, then speak with Human Resources.

There are major drawbacks to hiding this relationship—like I never get to see Frankie—but we think it needs time to develop. Better to take it slower than bursting onto the scene and having it spectacularly blow up in our faces.

"Nah, thanks. I brought something from home."

"Anything good?" she asks as I move to lean against the doorjamb, folding my arms.

"Oh, Arroz con Pollo."

"Have any extra?"

She laughs as I shake my head, grinning. "Nope!" I say cheerfully, pushing the closed with a click.

***

"Hello there." Abby leans against my closed office door and runs the lapel of her shirt through her fingers, dipping below the neckline while wearing a knowing grin.

I flash my eyebrows, the tall black chair creaking as I lean back, tucking my hands behind my head. "What can I do for you, Ms. Hoppe?"

She fumbles with the lock on the door before spinning back toward me, undoing a button. "I've got a problem with a project I can't solve on my own."

"Oh? How hard is it?"

Abby shakes her head, the corners of her mouth turning down as she walks around my desk, and I swivel my chair to follow her path. "That's what I came to find out."

Within minutes, her shirt and bra lay on my desk, and my mouth's explored every inch of the soft skin of her beautiful tits. As I got lost in the heated moments, I'm not quite sure how we migrated to fuck here in the corner, but it was a damn good choice.

Abby whimpers against my lips as I jolt up into her, my hand wrapped beneath her thigh to hold her steady. The blinds are drawn, and the door is locked, but she's having a hard time staying silent. "Shh, shh, Abby." I inhale through my nose, my eyes half-closed in a haze of how freaking amazing she feels.

"Mmm," she sighs, tightening her thighs around my hips. "Why haven't we been doing this the whole time we've known each other?"

I chuckle. "You've gotta stay quiet, babe."

"I can't," she quietly moans. I grunt as she fists my hair with both hands; ready to blow.