25. Are you dropping me? - Abby

The room smells like him

The room smells like him. The sheets, the comforter, the pillows. Delicious, warm, sexy, and clean. After using the bathroom, I hum in happiness as his scent engulfs me while I dip under the blanket and scoot closer, wanting more of his heat.

He looks like perfection, too. Thick, honey-colored strands fall over his forehead while Brian hugs his pillow. Sunshine brightens his face as he shifts when my leg grazes his.

"Hmm, hey," Brian mumbles.

"Good morning, Bri."

A smile curls his mouth, but his eyes stay closed. "Morning, beautiful."

Groaning, I lengthen my body and stretch my back, the blanket rustling.

He lets out a low whistle. "Damn. Can you not?"

I laugh. "Stretch?"

"Yeah," he says, winding his arm around me. He angles to spoon me, then buries his face into my hair, inhaling. "It's going to make my day a lot..." I gasp when Brian pauses and tugs me toward him by my hip. "Harder," he says, thrusting against me once.

Oh. I snatch his wrist and guide it up my body, spreading his palm underneath my sleeping bra.

"Yeah?" He breathes out. "What can I do for you, honey?"

"Touch me."

He lightly grunts in my ear. "I've been dying to hear those words."

"Then you're going to love what else I have in mind."

He hooks a finger under the hem of my shirt. "Take this off." It's barely off before he moves to sit behind me, tugging me toward his solid chest. His soft mouth skims the shell of my ear. "You make me crazy."

I moan, tilting my face to the ceiling as he strums his knuckles over the fabric covering my nipples. A hot gasp escapes when as he sucks on my neck under my ear, then lifts my thighs toward us.

His thumb dips beneath the waistband of my fleece pants. "Can I take these off?"

"Yes," I breathe out, lifting my hips before urging them down.

Brian grips my throat with one hand, tipping my head to the ceiling. "After you fell asleep last night." He sweeps his fingers slowly down my slit over my underwear then back up, and I moan again. "I went into the shower to take care of myself."

"You're kidding" My voice is breathless as he continues his sweet exploration.

"Is it okay?" He asks hotly in my ear, skimming his thumb beneath the leg of my underwear.

"Oh, my g—yes."

"Keep moaning for me." His chest rises and falls beneath my back as he slips fingers inside, and euphoria zings through me. "It sounds so fucking sweet."