Chapter 24.

6,000 years ago*

Rose and pearl has now started their plan on stopping the gem colonization of the earth. They have wreck a lot of injectors, poofed a lot of gems, and sabotaging many gem infrastructures. However, the two of them can't defeat the entire gem empire alone.

One day, at a battlefield. Rose and pearl was surrounded by homeworld gems. The gems were assigned by yellow and blue to finish rose. All was lost, except....

Arrow, was known as humanity's strongest soldier at that time was looking at the battlefield with his horse

Arrow, was known as humanity's strongest soldier at that time was looking at the battlefield with his horse. He now sighs and decided to shatter those bunch of homeworld gems.

Rose and pearl was now at the middle of a cliff fighting a lot of gems and at the same time fighting for their existence. Jasper, yes the current jasper on the series. Was in charge of the homeworld gems. She now notice arrow riding his horse, was charging in front of them. Jasper now looks at him with a slight annoying face.

Jasper: Hey you bunch of defective gems!! Look at our backs!!

Arrow were charging with slow motion.

Jasper:(at the background*) Look at this dumb human! Charging right at us! Thinking he could stop us! With his puny body and primitive weapons!

Jasper: Hahaha!! Alright, you (points at some amethysts, topazes, and jaspers*) Go and shatter this puny human... (the gems were now charging to you*) And don't even return without bringing it's head.

The homeworld gems started to charge at arrow using naruto run. Arrow just smirk a little while charging. And when the gems was close at arrow. Arrow quickly slash the gem's head off clean. Jasper's eyes widened. And realized arrow was not to be underestimated.

Jasper: What?!

Jasper's mind: What?! Impossible!! A human capable of fighting a hard rock gems. And poofing it?!! Oh no!! I will not let my diamond down. I will end this rebellion right now. I'll make sure pink diamond will not be shattered no matter what.

Jasper quickly notices a bunch of peridots, jasper ordered the peridots to fire at arrow.

Jasper: FIRE!!!

The peridots only shot arrow's horse. While the peridot's miss every shot at trying to kill arrow and jasper managing them. They where so busy, they didn't notice arrow had jumped on a rock and thrust his sword on jasper's face. Jasper was now poofed. And the one of the peridot's scream in agony and all of the gems looked at arrow. Arrow now raises his sword and the sword started to burn.

 Arrow now raises his sword and the sword started to burn