Chapter 9. (part two)

At your house*

You just got home. You are now tired and put your weapon at a safe place. After that you now feel hungry because it was already twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

You are now cutting the onions, it was all going fine. But suddenly your gem was tingling in your chest. You tried to ignore it but it comes coming and coming. You couldn't focus so much you accidentally cut your index finger. It was now bleeding badly and it hurt so much.

You are panicking but you know that you need to calm down, so you did. after that you wash your cut carefully with a clean water and soap. After that, you quickly go to your closet and find a first aid kit and find some alcohol , betadine, and some medical cotton. You now used it to kill the bacterias in your cut. And finally you found a band-aid to patch it in your cut.

You are now relieved, you now go to your living room and decided to watch some tv and as for lunch, well you will just order a take out at the fish stew pizza. You now got bored and fall asleep.

You: Oh no, not this place again.

???: Y/N...

You: What do you want this time?

???: y/n, it's about what happen a little while ago.

You: Is it you that have been tingling my gem? Because my left index finger was cut because of your little distraction...

???: Im sorry about your index finger. But there's a reason why i was doing it,.

You: Why?

???: Because something bad will happened. Not only to you, but to your friends as well.

???: I sense great danger in your future. However i trust that you can handle it, especially you have that gem...

You now woke up, hearing someone knocking on your door.

Pearl: Steven, are you sure y/n lives here? we have been knocking for a really long time now.

Steven: Just keep knocking, maybe y/n is using the bathroom or something.

Amethyst: Let's just eat the lasagna. Im starving.

You now open the front door and see steven, garnet, amethyst, and pearl here, standing in front of your house.

You: Oh, hi guys.

Garnet: Hello y/n, we heard that you that you weren't feeling well. So we just thought to visit you and cheer you up.

You: Oh, that's really thoughtful of you guys and please come in, come in.

Steven and the crystal gems enter your house. They now headed to the kitchen and put their homecook lasagna at the dining table. You now put five plates at the table and each plate has one spoon and fork. You now open the lasagna and smell it's amazing fragrant. You now grab some lasagna and put it in your plate.

You were about to take a bite but suddenly, you remember your best friend y/f...

Steven: Y/N...

You:...

Steven: Is something wrong?

You: It's nothing steven, i think i just lost my appetite. (you stand up*) Just save some for me later...

You now left the room.

Pearl: Did we do something wrong?

Amethyst: (is munching a very large amount of lasagna*) I don't know, maybe there's something about the lasagna.

At your room*

You are now laying down at a side of a wall and crying because of loosing your best friend y/f. Suddenly, someone knocks at your door and it was non other than steven and his friends...