Chapter 43.

Somewhere at the afterlife*

You are trying to reconnect with y/f and the rest of your dead family members. You focused deep inside you thinking about nothing and finally entered the tomb of your ancestors again. You landed in front of y/f's tomb, you touched it and you promised to talk to this "ethan". You walked for a very long time finding the tomb of ethan. You are getting tired but you decided to continue on. You are super tired and is sweating very badly, you decided to give up until you see a very huge tomb infront of you. The tomb is on a very high area and there is three statues that is in front of it. The three statue resembles a female look.

You: Okay, all I need to do is climb the stairs and talk to this guy and maybe I can finally have some clues about this "ethan" dude.

You walk for a few meters and then suddenly you stepped on a trap. You tried to summon your sword but it doesn't work.

You: What?! Why doesn't my gem work?! (you look at your check*)

You look at your chest and the gem wasn't there.

You: (sigh*) Okay, I guess I'll protect myself with no weapons. Just my body I guess.

You noticed there are no booby traps trying to harm you. No flaming arrows, a giant wrecking ball, explosives, or anything.

You: (sighs in relief*) Thank goodness there weren't any traps.

You decided to resume your journey. You walked pass through the three statues and was going to climb the stairs.

You: (dodged a giant rock sword*) What the?!

You see the three giant rock ladies started to move. They have red eyes  and is going to kill you. You can't beat them since you don't have any weapons but you have to atleast try to survive

One of the statues: (with a distorted voice*) No ordinary mortal is welcome at the tomb of the yashikos!!! Leave this place place while you still can!

One of the statue tries to hit you with an axe and you dodge it.

You: I will not leave this place until I got all of my answers that I want.

Statue with a sword: Then you shall die like a fool!

The statues started to attack you and you dodge all of their attacks.

You: What's a yashiko?! And who the heck are you three?!

Another statue tries to crush you with a mace. You dodge it and you run for a place to hide.

Statue with a sword: Silence you hideous insect!!

The statue with a sword tries to slash one of the other statues but it failed.

You: (whispering to yourself*) Yes!!

Suddenly a giant hand tries to grab you. You ran away from the hand before it catches, the statue with a mace growls. You decided to escape the tomb by waking up. You just need enough time for you to escape but you stumbled on the ground because you trip a little rock.

You: (growls in pain*) Ahh!! Damn it!!

You look up seeing the three statues look at you with a creepy.

Statue with a mace: Die you miserable insect!! (steps on you*)

The three statue smiled in relief thinking you are now dead. But suddenly you lift the foot of the statue with bloody red eyes. You throw the foot away.

Statue of with a sword: (shock*) You're a yashiko?

You: (angrily*) And what? Will you finally stop attacking me?