Chapter 44.

Inside steven's house*

You in the crystal gems are sitting in front of each other. You looked at them with a serious look while the gems look at you uncomfortably. You sighed and decided to ask them questions.

You: Okay, I'll get straight to the point. What do you guys know about the yashikos?

The crystal gems look at each other thinking for a response while you look at them with a serious face.

You: Well?

Pearl sighed, knowing she will have to answer your questions since she has the most knowledge about the yashiko

Pearl:.. Well, all we know is that they are a very powerful group of individual humans. Humans view them as some sort of monsters because of they're strength but for us gems, it was nothing because it was like fighting a normal gem.

You: How did you know about this?

Garnet was tapping her thighs for being nervous. She then gathered all her confidence and decided to tell you something.

Garnet: (sweats nervously*) Because  arrow is a yashiko.

This has taken you by surprise. Arrow, a yashiko. This would explain why he can stand up against gems but you need explanations to get a better understanding for your yashiko powers as well. You decided that if it means that the gems had to tell you about arrow then you have no choice

You: What?! How!? Explain it!

Garnet: Arrow explained to us that the yashiko's we're a bloodline of individual of great fighters, rulers, assassins, etc. He said that a yashiko can be as strong as a normal gem. And he is a part of them. He is a part of the yashiko bloodline.

Pearl: I remembered when arrow and rose fought because of some basic practice and that is how he discovered his yashiko blood.

Flashback*

At a clear battlefield, near at empire city*

Arrow is sweating and is shaking for fighting rose, rose meanwhile feel sorry for him for how he keeps trying but eventually fail everytime. Arrow grip at the handle of his sword and look at rose with pure anger and determination.

Rose: Arrow, please stop trying. You'll only gonna hurt yourself.

Arrow screams out of anger in his respond. He then run up to rose as fast as he can. He tried to swing his sword trying to hit rose but rose block it with her shield and push arrow away. Arrow flies away struggling to get up. Rose sighs in dissapointment.

Pearl: Hmm, normally arrow's swordfighting techniques are on point and flawless. But it seems he is too obsessed trying to outpower rose.

Garnet: He is not using his skills, his using strength.

Pearl: Why would he do that?! He knows that a normal human can't stand up against a gem! He can get himself killed!

Pearl: (shouts at arrow*) Arrow! You don't have to do this! You don't have to prove anything!

Arrow: Pearl shut up! There's gotta be a way for a human to beat a gem in terms of raw strength! (stands up feeling weak*) Rose...

Arrow: (breathing heavily*)..Don't hold back.

Rose: What?!

Rose was surprised by this, as much as she wants to obey her friend's demands she knows that a human flesh can't be tough as a gem's body.

Arrow: Do it! If you really considered me as an equal, then do it!

Arrow demanded more and rose was getting frustrated from arrow's naivety.