Wait For It...

Shoto's bones groaned in protest when he stood up.

Only three days since the tournament and Endeavor had personally taken it upon himself to make like that much more painful to live through more rigorous training and longer nights. Today, though, he planned to get the documents Izuku needed for his 'proof.' Shoto was quick to get in his school uniform and out the door, swiping a banana as he left. He always left as early as possible so he could avoid 'reflex training' from his legal guardian. Shoto found himself at the nearby park where he would spend the extra half-hour of freedom on the bench eating his banana and feeling the cool breeze of the newly-come winter as it blew through his red and white locks.

Peace never lasts long for Shoto, though, and he soon found himself at school surrounded by fake friends who only hung out with him because of relationship to Endeavor. Shoto basically just ignored them. Endeavor doesn't want his precious toy wasting time on things like friends and he would have to deal with the consequences of having them if he had any.

After regular school was cram school that ran until seven at night. Usually, upon arriving at his lodging, or as some would call it 'home', though the Japanese-style house wasn't what one would call 'homely' or 'lived in', Endeavor would immediately take him to their training room and an on-earth simulation of hell would begin. However, Endeavor was called on business late last night and would not be home until tomorrow morning at the latest, in an hour at the earliest. Shoto dumped his belongings in his room and made straight for Endeavors at-home office.

He narrowed his eyes as he placed his right hand on the locked door. He let ice flow into it until it molded into the shape of the key form inside to which he turned with a *click*. Shoto pulled his hand off of the door and broke the ice from his hand and placed it in his left to evaporate it. Shoto pushed open the door. In the room, it was surprisingly modern-looking. In the middle was a large, mahogany desk with various papers, pens and pencils, and a lamp. To the left of the room was a few cabinets where he could see one with a glass covering holding some expensive-looking sake. The shelves surrounding had an array of books. To the right of the room was more books but also file cabinets. Behind the desk was a large window with a red curtain draped over it to prevent view in or out from any direction.

Shoto made for the desk. He rounded it and began shuffling through the papers on top as best he could without making it look as though they had been moved. He doubted that Endeavor would leave anything that revealing just laying around but he figured he should check. They were mostly just paperwork from his recent villain-takedowns. Also... collateral damage reports. Strange. Shoto knew that Endeavor wasn't exactly mindful of the environment when fighting a villain but he never saw any legal setbacks. He scowled.

Just another thing he keeps hidden under popularity and lawyers...

Shoto whipped out his phone and snapped a picture before moving on.

He didn't have much time so he went straight for the file cabinets which he found locked, of course. Shoto used the same method as earlier but with some struggle as the locks were smaller and the ice was keener to break. It took a good ten minutes to open them. His safety bumper of time was dwindling faster than he would have liked.

Shoto started from the bottom up. There wasn't much he could really use aside from a few more reports and complaints from civilians. Shoto was getting frantic as time continued to tick away. He almost thought he heard the front door open a few times before he realized it was either Natsuo or Fuyumi. Shoto was ready to give up if only to save himself from the pain of being caught when he found something useful: Documents of the illegal quirk marriage to Mom. Shoto grinned to himself and snapped a picture before filing it back in and continuing.