---11---

He reached in his desk drawer and placed the papers before me. At least two pages of guidelines but the most important I remembered.

Occupation offer: personal assistant
Location: king's jewellery company
Salary: 10,000 USD monthly
Years contracted: 5 years.

The following should be applied when working for Mr. Jake Kingsley:
Person A- mr. Kingsley.
person B-__________.

1.At anytime person A has a specific need within the guidelines B shall Execute it accordingly .

2.Personal space should be applied at ALL times.

3. Person A has no rights to invade person B's personal life if not permitted. Neither shall person B.

4. Person B has the option to live either:
(a) in person As' home until further notice.
(b) person A will provide person B with an apartment.
(c) person B live in there own home.

Location option: ___________

Signature:_____________

5.Person A is not permitted to fire person B during this time unless special circumstances.

6. Person A can give any other personalized rules.

If person B breaks this contract he/she would be in a dept of 5 million USD.

Final Signature: __________

" my house is not an option. Just pretend it isn't on the paper."

I looked up at him who would want to live with you anyways.

I signed the needed spaces and paused looking up at him.
"I need to think over the location I'll discuss my decision."

" Agreed. well now you are excused to leave and go to the hospital, I'm sure you're worried about your mother. Tell the driver outside to drop you there."

"Thank you very much Mr. Kingsley for keeping me as your secretary and I look forward to being your personal assistant..."
oh please ...who would.

I stood up and my hand outstretched for a handshake. He litteraly looked me in the eyes, looked at my hand and looked back at a file in front of him. I, embarrassed, pulled back my hand and rolled my eyes as I left.

*after telling Jennie everything*

"ARE you CrAZY?!" She exclaimed.

"What..."I replied shoving a spoon of cereal in my mouth.

"You should have thought about it...at least take a extra copy to check it over....you shouldn't have signed even if you had a copy either way."

I looked at her my mouth full. "I did have a copy. I just left it in my office..."

"He literally has control of your ENTIRE life...you would now never get rest...I can already feel your pain...him being hot can't even make me feel a bit at ease.....hell he could even request you to f**k him and if you didn't you'll be in another dept....." She sighed.