---10---

My face dropped and I quickly rushed out of the room. Oh no the meeting! I totally forgot to print the files.
"Im so sorry but I really have to go." I quickly stood to leave.

" the bill.." the doctor began.

"I'll handle it when I'm back" I shout back as I'm leaving. I wanted to stay...but...

*At k.O.J cooperation*

I walked in hurriedly not noticing how tina eyed me as she was gathering her things, everyone else had already left.
I stepped into the office Mr. Kingsley was writing something down and he set his pen down when I entered.
"Did you have permission to enter?"

"Mr Kingsley-" I began out of breath.

" I just told you your fired yet you come back here."  He was scaring me.  Was he being serious?

"Please sir I can't lose this job...I just can't! How will I pay your Dept."

" you just stepped out without bothering to tell me anything. Well you can step out of my office and do the same thing."

"I..." he cut me off.
" Ms.watt(Tina watt) told me your boyfriend called and you irresponsibly left to meet him...I might just be looking forward to her taking your place."

"What! I told her to tell you I had an emergency" I dropped my bag and angrily rushed out the door.

"Don't do anything you'll regret."
I caught a slight smirk on his face before got up and I heard his footsteps follow behind me. I headed straight for the front desk.

As I neared I saw her in the elevator.
"Really bxtch!"
I ran towards the elevator but Jake grabbed my arm before I could get a hold of her and the door closed.

" Tina's already fired."

*In his office*

" so, what emergency did you leave for. I need details to know if it was one."

" my mother got into an accident because some assholes-" I started.

"Mind your language. I won't tell you that again." Although everything in me screamed at the huskiness in his voice I kept composure.

He leaned on his desk beside me with his arms folded and I sat in a chair in front of him.

" We're talking about your irresponsibility and it's reason. Just message to say 'left due to a emergency' doesn't fully answer my question. "

"Yes sir. What happened was while working I got a call from the hospital and received news that my mother was a victim of severe physical assault ."

" so you visited her at the hospital already.."
He asked and I replied with a"Yes sir."

"Why didn't you call me or send a message to inform me with a correct reason of why you would be leaving?"

"I did leave a message sir and I emailed you as well but I apologize for the lack of readon...sir."

Why was I responding with so many 'sir's?
It's because he just kept staring at me... like I mean eye locked on a prey type of stare not in a creepy way but more like a hungry type...totally inappropriate.

I just kep  switching my weight from one foot to the other and looking in all other directions I could beside at him.
My phone vibrated it was the charge for the medical bill.
Staring out the window I uttered." I don't know how I'll deal with this."

" Ms. Baker."

I looked at him we locked eyes for a moment before I looked away
He cleared his throat and leaned forward.

" I would like to give you an offer..." He scanned my figure and it would have been Soo much more creepy if he didn't look like a literal Greek God.

"Sure sir." I replied.
.
.
.
" would you be willing to be my personal assistant as well as my secretary."

I paused for a while... should I? It seems to me a great opportunity for more income even though it kinda is the same thing I'm doing... but to heck with it.

I took in a deep breath.
"Yes I would."