🧩 My Beloved Chaeyoung 🐧🐯

Mina was awaken by her heart, beating rapidly. She get up from the bed- panting, sweating, and looks so bothered...

She usually had a good sleep but today is different. She was napping and woke up all of a sudden because of unknown reason.

Flashback

✉️
To Son Chaeyoung,

This is my first letter to you, I just saw Nayeon unnie writing for Jeongyeon unnie... And that gave me an idea to write for you too, I went on the bus station that day... But I was late and you already left...

I'll write to you, everyday and compile it to send it to you every week...
I still want to be connected with you, so that no matter how far you are to me, you can still feel that I'm beside you...

✉️
To Son Chaeyoung,
       Chaeyoung- ah, are you still mad at me?
Why are you not writing back?... I envy Nayeon unnie cause she received a letter from Jeongyeon unnie today, but why am I not receiving anything from you?

✉️
To Son Chaeyoung;
         Chaeyoungie!!!! I miss you!
Fans are rooting for MiChaeng, please write back to me ☹️
Promise I won't stay up late with my phone if you write back...

✉️
To Son Chaeyoung,
       Chaeyoung- ah... I accidentally cut my finger while cutting some onions ☹️
Come here and give me a hug...

Mina keeps on sending letters to Chaeyoung, though she never get any reply from the latter...
As long as Chaeyoung is receiving her letters, that's fine with her...

~~~~

Mina and the rest of the girls are heading to the training camp today... After weeks of pleading PD-nim, he finally allow the girls to perform for the army. 
Mina just really want to visit Chaeyoung but due to the situation- They're not allowed to have visitors... So Mina being the clever one- found a way to see her love one...

The moment they move out from the car, Mina keep the smile on her face, she was so excited to see Chaeyoung...
They found Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung running on that day, she was about to call for the cub but Nayeon's voice is louder than the speaker.

"Jeongyeon- ah!" Nayeon suddenly shout

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stopped and look at the their direction.
All that they can do is to watch Jeongyeon and Nayeon run into each other's arms... They also witnessed how the two misses each other.

They walk near the two but Mina felt irritated when Tzuyu runs to Chaeyoung and hug the latter... Mina's conscious that there's something, she's not dumb and blind to not see how Tzuyu looks at Chaeyoung...
It is true that Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are close, but Mina can feel something deeper than that... Something that is hidden behind Tzuyu's smiles...

"Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung look like a real soldier now" Dahyun says

"How come we're the only one who have been enlisted in the military?" Chaeyoung

Mina smiled just by hearing Chaeyoung's voice, she really miss it after more than a month of being away from the latter.

"Dahyun will surely cry if she'd be in the military again" Jihyo joked