Emergency Meeting Part 3 🐧🐯

Mina and Chaeyoung goes out from the bathroom, and found Tzuyu sitting on her bed, glaring at them

"Shower's not a good silencer, you better have a  soundproof room" Tzuyu

"Why are you here?" Mina asked

"Unnie, it's my dorm too" Tzuyu retort

"But you should be with Sana" Mina

"Her parents came" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung smiled upon seeing a red mark on Tzuyu's wrist "Did she tied you up?" She teased, Tzuyu sighed and massage her wrist. Chaeyoung spoke again after confirming it "Wild..."

"Don't start with it, we almost got caught" Tzuyu

Mina and Chaeyoung laughs, just the same time that Sana entered the room, holding a paper bag

"Why are you here?" Mina asked Sana

"I'm going to sleep here" Sana looks at Mina from head to toe "Seems like someone has banged"

"Yah! Unnie!?" Mina hissed

~~~

Sana and Tzuyu are on Yoda's bed, sitting and eating snacks.

Mina on the other hand is laying her back on the cub's bed, playing with her phone while Chaeyoung's resting her head on the latter's tummy, and scrolling with her phone.

"Who's Somi? and why are you liking all her post?" Mina asked while her attention is on her phone

Chaeyoung looks up, confused of Mina.

"I can see what you're doing, I may be playing but I'm aware that you're liking someone's photo" Mina keep on talking without looking at the latter

Chaeyoung bitterly smirked "We've just went back together but you're playing again... And forgot my existence"

And that's when Mina realized something... Though she can't help but play, it should be Chaeyoung's time.
Mina immediately turn off her phone without minding to exit the game she's playing, she quickly embraced Chaeyoung's head as soon as she placed her phone on the side table...

"Sorry Chaeyoungie..." Mina kissed Chaeyoung's temple

Chaeyoung pouts "I want your attention too"

Mina tightened her hug and let Chaeyoung's head move upper to rest on her chest "Please don't be mad..."

"I'm not mad..." Chaeyoung replied "I'm sad... You're starting to forget about me, we should be cuddling by now, you know... But instead, we're on each other's phone..."

Mina felt so guilty and peck on Chaeyoung's head "I'm sorry Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung sighed and hug Mina's waist, just a simple gesture... but sometimes, hug is enough to express the most wonderful feeling.