The Runaway Princess VI 🐧🐯

The King of Korea, together with his Family immediately flew to Japan after receiving a call from the country's palace. It is regarding to the crowned princess, Son Chaeyoung not being allowed to leave the country.

"Honey what's taking you so long?" Mina's mom, noticed her dress when she entered the Princess's walk-in closet "What are you wearing?"

"I need to look good Mom..." Mina replied with a tone of worry

The Queen held Mina's chin and lift it "What's the matter? You've never been self conscious until this moment"

"It's just that... Nayeon and that girl Chaeyoung's with earlier has a big-" Mina glance at her chest "You know... Maybe Chaeyoung likes them because they look sexy or something"

"Do you think Chaeyoung's like that?" The Queen asked

Mina look down and shook her head "Of course not... But those girls she's with... They're probably Chaeyoung's type"

The Queen gave Mina an assuring smile "Honey, love is not what is between your thighs are feeling... And I can assure you that its the same thing in Chaeyoung's head"

Mina sighed and nodded "I hope I'm inside her mind too..."

~~~

While everyone's busy for the arrival of the Royal family of Korea...
Chaeyoung's inside a room and were guarded by unknown numbers of men, all are from Mina and was instructed to keep an eye on Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung's sitting on the edge of the bed, her elbow's bended on her lap while her chin is resting on her palm... She's too bored while watching the guards, standing on every corner and looks like a mannequin

"Let me in"

Chaeyoung straighten her body upon hearing a familiar voice outside

"We're sorry but Princess Mina told us to guard Princess Chaeyoung"

"You'll let me in or the King will know that you're illegally detaining the crowned Princess"

And now she's pretty sure, it's Nayeon's voice... Full of authority and definitely knows what she's doing.

The door went wide open and Chaeyoung get off the bed. Nayeon entered the room at the same time, giving a smile on Chaeyoung's face for finally having someone to talk with.

"Prince-"

"Cut the honorific" Chaeyoung

Nayeon chuckles "But you're the princess"