🍿 Instant Parents Part 3 [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

"Chaeyoung~ ah..."

Chaeyoung flinched and quickly turned around, she was startled because of that call from a familiar person. She was alone in the kitchen~ drinking some water when Mina came and walked towards her.

Chaeyoung put down the glass on the island, as she waits for Mina to get near her.

Mina suddenly putll Chaeyoung's nape and kiss her. She's not a pro but she owned the younger girl's lips by instinct, just by how she wanted to do it.

Chaeyoung fight back~ by kissing Mina with the same intensity. Until she taste something salty, and that's when she move back. After realizing that Mina's crying

"Mina unnie..."

Mina suddenly hugged Chaeyoung and cry on the latter's shoulder.

"You said~ you said only look at Chaeyoung" Mina's shoulder shakes as she cried "I did that Chaeyoung- ah... I only looked at you... But why? Why Chaeyoung- ah?..."

Mina's tears were unstoppable, she's drunk and crying. She's between disappointed and broken. Sanake strikes again, and this time~ it's her precious Chaeyoung. She shouldn't let Sana take away her innocence, if she only knew... She won't let any of this happen, Mina was saving herself for this smol bean. And she takes care of Chaeyoung to ready her for the best things in life, which she thought was her...

But Sana happened...

No, it's not Sana...

It's the life inside her...

The baby happened...

All Chaeyoung could do is to stare at Mina's beautiful eyes...
It is so clear to her that the Japanese girl is drunk, and by hearing Mina's words~ made her think that she's the one responsible for it.

Well it's true, Mina drowned herself with alcohol because of Chaeyoung. She loves her so much, and she feel helpless~ knowing that Sana took the younger gil's innocent... She should have protect her, she knows that Sana's dangerous. But she never thought that Sana will end up carrying Chaeyoung's child...

And that hurts as fuck.

Mina loves Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung loves Mina as well.

But there's a big question in Mina's head...

'Why?'

Chaeyoung looks at Mina's beautiful eyes. Crystal tears kept falling from the latter's eyes.

"Mina unn~"

"Chaeyoung saranghae" Mina confessed

And that's like a go signal for Chaeyoung. She take a step forward and kissed Mina's lips, something that the latter didn't mind of. Mina kissed back, letting their selves feel the love that they deserve to have.

Without breaking their intimate kiss, they both made their way to Mina's room and lock its door.