Chapter 13. The Truth behind the Secret (PART 2)

Win called Samantha to his office. Win needs to know the Truth. Minutes later Samantha arrived at the office

“Please have a seat aunt samantha” win said expressionless. Samantha said and saw Bright was also there

“Ow hello Bright” she said and smile at Bright which bright reply back with a smile. Win stand on his Chair and sit beside Bright.

“Aunt Samantha, how long will you keep this secret?” win ask. And Samantha was shocked but she didn't let Win and Bright saw this however Win is trained to read people so he know that samantha know something

“Aunt Samantha spill it, I know you know something. Remember I don't like Liars”

“Win, Even I don't like to lie this was a promise in the past. A promise that I should keep but since you already get some clue, I think this is the right time to let you know” Samantha said in a low voice but the two can clearly hear it. Samantha get something from his Wallet and he remove her necklace. He placed it in the table. It was a picture and a right same to Win's mother. The Picture revealing three women smiling. Bright and win was shocked when they saw the women in the Picture

“ I'll tell you the story but don't interrupt me when I'm speaking. Okay? Let me finish first Before you bombarded me alot of questions” and They nodded

“ Back then, when your mother win and me was in college, we met a girl who get bullied because she is an orphan but your mother was inspired when she know that the girl did everything just to get education and that's your mother Bright. Win's mother, Victoria, protected Jenny bright's mother from those bully and we become friends. Your mother win Actually an angel outside but a devil is running in her blood that's why he knows how to fight. Back then, your mother Win has no interest in MAFIA but when she saw that Women are considered inferior, she become someone that fight for women. She inspired a lot of women in mafia that's why our group grow unexpectedly but this side of story was unknown to bright's mother. Víctoria doesn't want Jenny to get involved in this because she know that Jenny is someone who needs protection. She is not born to be a warrior. And unexpectedly, some MAFIA gang captured Jenny because as you can see Jenny holds a beauty that can attract men. When Victoria know this, without hesitation we attack the Mafia gang and kill them all . That's the day Jenny discover everything about us, getting involve in Mafia.

That day traumatized Jenny and she was place here in This cavern a place for us, the Athena Gang. Jenny recovered as day passed and she asked Victoria ,if she could join the Gang. At first, Víctoria doesn't agree but since Jenny is reluctant and convince Victoria everyday, Victoria agreed but Jenny is trained not same with our training, she was trained as the sniper of the Gang. As day passed Jenny adapted the new environment and she learned a lot and she formed her own way of fighting which I saw to you Bright.” Samantha said and smile at bright “ Jenny joined the gang but Victoria make sure that she will be a secret member of the gang. Victoria doesn't want Jenny to get involved in big problems in the future that's why she did it. Our Gang become the unstoppable one especially when your Grandfather died win Because your mother become the new mafia lord, she become more active in MAFIA. One day, we discovered Jenny was pregnant but Jenny didn't tell us who's the father and we respected her decision. But being pregnant was a big risk.” Samantha said and look at the picture “ When Jenny got pregnant, we need to be more careful so we decided to make her leave the gang but she insisted to stay so what we did is to make her stayed here atleast then she could continue her work. She agreed. Days turns months until it's the time a baby will be born. And that's you Bright, you were the first baby to be born in this Place. Your mother named you Bright as a representation of the Brighter future of this Cavern. We were so happy but as days passed problems are also getting more complicated. We've heard alot that they are planning to take down the Athena group. And as usual Víctoria has already know this and plan this out. A year later Victoria got pregnant and gave birth to you Win. Win your mother named you win because she believed that you can win any challenges that you will face and your smile can make people brightens the day of the people you know. When you are still a kid and Bright was already can talk he told his mother that he will protect you, Bright was always in your side. He loves to play with you win. Your giggles sends warm to this Place like we are not facing any problem and that's when the Jenny said to Victoria that You and bright will always be together, to protect each other but since your mother knows something bad gonna happen. She did something that will protect Jenny and the whole gang. She erased everything about us in this MAFIA with her connections everything is impossible. No one dares to fight your mother except those greedy people.

Before your Mother Victoria died, She give us Rings that will be a consider as the sign of Our Gang, a Gang that will fight for equality, Peace and Love, The Athena Gang.

Your mother Jenny is part of it. We are the what so called The three warriors of Athena . when Victoria died she leave a message to all the Athena members. She said that in order to protect everyone she needed to erase everything about us and disband the Gang. At first Jenny doesn't agree but in the will of Victoria she made Jenny to Promise that she will forget Athena and move to other country. And Victoria left me a message that I should protect win and Jenny with her baby. Although Athena disbanded , we keep connected but one day I couldn't reach Jenny and I could find her. Months I'm looking for her and nothing leads me to her so I think maybe she already moved on. When I heard that win will marry a guy named Bright at first I thought maybe you have the same name with Jenny's son but Until I saw you Bright, your smile and eyes reminds of Her. So, I'm hundred percent sure you are Bright, Jenny's son. I'm sorry to not telling you both because this was a promise i should fullfil And the promise in the past is getting true. You are now protecting each other and that's...

The Truth behind the Secret...”

______________________________

Another Chapter Done!

Vote and comment!
💚🐰💚