Chapter 1. The Beginning

Welcome Readers! This will is my second BrightWin FanFic story and I hope you will like it!

______________________________

“Love will come unexpectedly”

I'm happily married to Win. We've been married for 3 years. He is working at a well-known company here. And we live in a simple house where we can live peacefully.

I never thought that win will like me back. He is so perfect for me but fate give him to me which is I'm very thankful. Win become my life. I work as a lawyer and win work as a secretary. He always go to office early and he is always late when going home and when he get home he is very tired. I understand him because as a secretary he is always the one to help his boss. But sometimes I don't understand him..

He is hiding something from me. I actually don't like to meddle to someone's business but sometimes I feel like there are things that I couldn't find. I feel like there is something missing...

8 years ago

I'm Bright and I'm just new here in this city. Everything is new and luxurious. I'm a transfer student and now I'm going to school where I'm going to spend my college life! While walking I figured out that mostly of the students here does have a car ‘a school for rich kid’ Bright said sarcastically. While walking he saw a figure how's walking also and not riding luxurious car like others. You ask why  I know he's a student in the uniform? well, because of his uniform. Wow his Uniform is well fitted to him and that's makes his back  hotter. ‘What hotter!?’ shia! Bright wake up! He is a Man! His well build back says it! And before I could think more I heard the sound like an alarm saying all student should get inside the campus since they will lock the doors. Shia! And I run and I forgot to look at the face of ‘that’ man. I feel something odd to him. Why he didn't run like me? is he not scared being scolded by a professor for being late? Anyways, I gotta go I don't wanna be late on my First day.

Inside the room

When I entered the room everyone is chatting. Yeah, well bright basically they know each other. I seated on the seat table near the windows and people gasp. Why are they gasping? Why do they like shock?. Some are looking at me like I'm the most interesting material in the world. Ate they flirting with me? I just shrugged the idea and My classmates continue their loud chitchat for many minutes. I think the professor is late. Suddenly the door open revealing a fair skin man with a very cute smile and a very beautiful eyes. I feel like I know him. He looks so familiar but  I couldn't pinpoint where? And How?. I was looking at him and didn't realize that he was in front of me.

“ keep looking at me like that and I will kiss you till you drop ” ( *sorry guys I couldn't stop myself writing this line*) the beautiful man said

I was cut on my imagination when I realized that he was in front of me

“ H-Huh?” I said. Shia bright did you just Stuttered!?.  And he answer me with a giggles and I could stop my self to feel hot. Shia he is so cute and I can say that he is more beautiful if closer.
Bright didn't even realize that a light shade of red was on his cheek. Shia Bright! You shouldn't be shy right now. Wake up your scary aura! With that Bright use his expressionless face. The man on the other hand said

“Mister, I think you got my seat”

“oh...ah okay, okay. Sorry I didn't know” bright said

“ that's okay, I think your the transferee right? Well welcome to M University! Well I'm Win. Nice to meet you...” he said wearing his genuine smile

“Bright. My name is Bright. It's nice to meet you too.” I said smiling and move to the other empty chair which is beside Win. After a minute of interaction with him, the professor came inside and started his lesson. I could listen to the lecture since I'm distracted by the sleeping angelic figure beside me. He didn't listen and luckily we are here at the back no one will notice him. I keep stealing glances because his beauty is addicting. I never felt like this before. Its ‘NEW’ and it's really confusing.

Meeting someone who's like Win is rare. A person who have a beautiful smile like, he never feel any criticism or pain in this ‘mad world’. He is like a porcelain I would like to keep and afraid to be broken.

Do I like him? Or love him? Is this the Beginning?....

__________________________________

And that's the first chapter for this new story and I hope you like it!

Let us all support Win for his first solo!
Keep streaming on Joox and YouTube!!!

#snowballpower
#BrightWinForever

Please vote and like!

💚🐰💚