Chapter 9. The rise of the New Prince (PART 1)

They enjoy the Night sky as they hold hands. It was a very silent night but they enjoy it. Win sleep as he watch the night sky. Seeing the innocent face of win makes bright smile But he can't believe that win can do that. He can't believe that win can kill.

“How could you kill people win? I know you have a golden heart” Bright said in his Mind. He then carry win in Bridal shower type. He place win in their bed and caress the hair of win. Win really likes it when Bright do that . As win could feel the hands of Bright, he hugged him and Burried his head on the chest of Bright. He loves to hear the sound of heartbeat of Bright and he muttered...

“Please don't leave me...” it was so soft and when Bright heard it he hugged tightly win and said

“ I will NEVER leave you Win that's what I promise to you back then” he said and kiss win in his forehead. “Remember Back then when we go together to the lantern Festival?” Bright ask.

“Yes, I remember it. It was our First date when we are in College. Why?” win ask as he look at Bright. Bright smile.

“Back then, we make a wish Right? And you tell me about your wish but I didn't what's mine right?”

“Ohh... Yeah I forgot to asked you that again.”

FLASHBACK

It was a evening, two boys are wondering on the park waiting for the lantern Festival to start. It was fully occupied by Families, Couples, children's are smiling. It was night full of happiness. And the two boys are roaming around while holding each other smiling. The sky is full of stars and the moonlight shines that gives a light in The park.

When the Event started, everyone released their Lanterns. And make a wish. The two boys Closed their eyes as they make a wish. Win was the first one to open his eyes and minutes later  bright open his eyes.

“W-why are you looking at me win?” Bright asked win. Win smile at him

“What did you wish Bright?” win asked him.

“Umm...it was a secret for now, you will know it when the time comes” Bright said as he pats the head of win.
“What about you?” Bright asked win.

“well..I wished that everything will be alright” win said as he look at the sky.

“Is there any problem win?” Bright asked but win couldn't tell him who is the truth for now. It is so soon.

“Nothing. Let's go eat I'm hungry” win said and bright smile. And take the hands of win.

End of flashback

“What was your wish?”

“It was to protect my love. It was to protect you. And I promise that day that won't leave your side no matter what because you are my world and my light” Bright said and smile while win let a tear escape his eyes. Hearing this words makes him want to cry because of joy. He never felt this way. Someone who's willing to protect him and someone who love him and accepted his flaws.

“I love you Bright” win said softly

“I love you so much win...that I'm willing to die for you” bright said but didn't said the last phrase to win. They sleep that night with the feeling full of love.

“Bright”

“Win! No, No , No, you can't die!”

Bright saw the body of win full of blood because of gun shots. He can't stop crying until win slowly closed his eyes and smile at Bright