Chapter 12. The symbol of Us

Even we are far from each other, never forget I'm always beside you

______________________________

The day was concluded with Bright meeting his New gang. Bright's gang is small as of now and Win already had a plan to make Bright's gang grow more. Win needs to sacrifice some of his area to bright but not easily, bright should earn it with his own way. Bright then was called by win to his office to have a talk Bright follows him.

“Bright one week from now,  you should start gaining more power by attacking some mafia group and let them bow to you. Do you understand?”

“Win does it mean, I need to kill them?”

“ it depends on them, if they won't kill them” win said that like it's normal. Bright sigh “BUT... usually in every situation there are weak points, you just need to find it. Finding their weak points is like killing without splashing blood. You know what I mean right?” win added then bright nodded. He gets what win is pointing. He just need to find the mafia lords weaknesses like Their family.

“Tomorrow I'll give you the area you should attack first and try to apply what you have learn BUT when things got complicated I'll be the one to move. Okay?” win added

“But win, this is...” bright was cut in what he is going to say because of win

“No buts...this is your first and it'll be risky” Win said and Bright nodded again he know he can't win an argument with win. Win then stand from his Chair and walk towards Bright and then he squat and hold bright's both hand.

“I just want you to be safe. This is your first time. It's not I don't trust your abilities, I'm just scared bright. You are my priority and my only love. Hurting you is like hurting me. Please understand okay” he then hug bright and bright hug him back.

“ okay. I trust you win”

Win smiles at bright and hold his hand.

“Bright shall we sleep now, tomorrow will be your first meeting with your Other Knights”. Win then lead bright towards Their room and sleep while Cuddling.

In the night when Win saw bright is already asleep he stands and go to balcony to make a call. He call two of his Generals.

“ I want you to be ready, a storm is coming” win said and ended the call. Win like to give atleast a clue to his generals because that's what he usually do and when he won't tell them about it, they will have suspicion on him. Win doesn't tell his generals about the New gang of Bright. No one knows the Knights of the apocalypse except win and his friends and his aunt samantha. Win should not be bias in this situation because he needs to test the capabilities of Bright versus the capabilities of the generals win formed in the past. Although win trust his Generals, he don't give them his 100% trust because he know that in this MAFIA world everything can be greedy when it comes to Power.

After the call, win then Lay beside Bright and hug him.

“Sweet dreams and Good luck My Knight Bright”. Feeling win beside him, bright Immediately hug win and snuggles to win chest. He likes the warmness and the sound of win's heart beat. He especially like the smell of win.

Win woke up in the morning and he was shocked when bright was not there. He stands immediately and look for bright in the room. After the training of Bright, win have anxiety of Bright not being beside him. He is not used being alone in the bed in the morning. He is usually the one to wake up early in the morning. Win's hand is now trembling as he can't stop thinking of Bright being captured by othe mafia lords. He knows that one day, bright will be used against him and he is not ready for that. Although he already plan things, he can't stop himself to think of the negative outcomes.