Chapter 6. Promise Under the Moon and the Stars

Hi I'm back! 555+ I'm supposed to review my lecture notes but you know yesterday was kinda exciting day! Since the concert of 2gether cast was successful!
I'm not supposed to update this story but yesterday I have the photo of BrightWin that I'm waiting for. You can see the photo above.
A very great timing!!!
Anyways Let's start!

__________________________________

“We can grow together if we trust each other”

BRIGHT'S POV

I'm in a very dark room and I can't see anything. I tried to adjust to the darkness until I saw a light bit of light. I follow the light until I can see a back of a men. A man wearing a white suit. Observing this man, I can now guess who is it.

‘Win’

I said. But the man face me and he is wearing a black mask covering his face.

‘Who are you!?’

I asked him. He didn't reply instead he removed the mask slowly revealing the face of win. I immediately hug him but he didn't hugged me back.

‘Oh god! Thank you you're safe’

‘I'm not Win. I'm tine’ the man said. I got curious and I look at his face. He is smirking and this eyes is so scary. He pushed me and I fall in the ground. When I fall I feel something sticky in the ground...

It was blood...

I looked at my back and I saw alot of people was died and the whole place is painted with blood. Win,No tine is laughing evilly.

‘Gave me back Win’

‘No, I can't and You can't HAHAHAHA’

‘No!!!!’

And I woke up panting. It was just a nightmare but it feels so real. Suddenly I remember win.

“Win! Win! Where are you?” I tried to call him but he didn't answer. So I tried to stand up but my legs are shaking maybe I lost a lot of energy.
I tried to stand up but I failed. I stumbled and I crawl just to find win. I keep calling him...

WIN'S POV

“Okay, Good. Make sure this won't happen again”

I immediately ended the call when I heard someone calling and I definitely know who is it. It's Bright. I immediately run upstairs and when I open the door Bright was on the floor crawling.

“Bright! Oh my God” I immediately support him to stand. I want to carry him in Bridal shower but I know bright doesn't like me to carry him since he doesn't want me to be exhausted. I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't realize bright was Hugging me tightly and I can hear some sobs.

“Hey Bright it's okay. I'm here.”

“Win, I'm scared”

I was shocked. This was the first time I heard bright to admit that he was scared. I hugged him too. Sending my warmness and I kiss his forehead and make him face me.

“Brightie, don't be scared. I'm here. We can do anything right? As long as we stayed together” I said and he nodded. I help him to settle himself in the bed and when I was about to get up he grip my wrist and said...

“Don't leave me, stay here”

When he said those words I got angry not to him but to those who make him like this. I should tortured them before I killed them. Now, I regret that I killed them immediately. This happens because of me.

“Of course I won't leave you. I'll just turn off the lights.” I said smiling and Bright smiles. Damn his smile makes my day shine. After turning off the lights I lay beside him and we cuddle. Bright was hugging he tightly like I'm a pillow.

“Win?”

“Yes?”

“i think you should quit your work.”

“Why Brightie?”

“When I was in the building some people wearing black suits entered and one of them was your boss Win. I think you're not safe there.”

“Don't worry about that besides I know Fong since College”

“Win people change and we don't know what's the connection of Fong to them”

“Brightie, people change for a reason. Brightie you should sleep so that you will gain more energy and we will talk about it when you're okay” with that I kiss the forehead of Bright and hugged him to make him feel that he is safe.

After an hour, I can hear some snores indicating that bright is sleeping. I remove myself from the hug since I have some works to do in the underground world. I get the other phone I have in my vault and call Fong.

“ Tighten the Security on my house and in the azkaban and How's the Mafia lords?”

“Okay I'll tighten the security. Well, the Mafia lords are scared now. As usual they are scared to face the wrath of the Merciless Prince”

“Good. I'll stay at home tomorrow. I won't go to the office. Take care of everything. Call me if it's only important” and with that I ended the call.

I was sitting on my office when I saw the clear sky showing the moon and the Stars. I recall the day when bright make a promise to me that he will protect me even his life is the cost.

And That day I promise myself Under the Moon and the Stars that I will forever protect bright from anyone who will try to hurt him.

That day was the day the Merciless Prince was born Under the moon and the Stars.....

______________________________

Another Chapter Done!

Please Vote and Comment! Follow me to find out some of my stories!

#BrightWinForever

💚🐰💚