Chapter 2. Smile

“ Love makes things more beautiful ”

Present

I just wake up and I can smell Something delicious but I know who is cooking. It's Win. I usually cook for us but when win is not busy he cook for the both of us. I immediately go down and saw him cooking at the kitchen his wearing the cute pink apron which makes him hotter. I slowly walk towards him to surprise him but to my dismay he found out..

“Brightie, I know what you are going to do” I stopped and he face me. I pouted because of that but he just smile at me. He's smile never failed to make me happy and contented. It never changes. His genuine smile I always see from the very beginning. He continue what his doing to I walk towards him and back hugged him. I smell him his smell is so nice than the food he is cooking. I lean my chin on his shoulder and continue smelling the scent on him. He chuckles and then tap my head with his free hand. And said...

“go , brush your teeth and after that we are going to eat”

“okay” I said and before I leave him in the kitchen I peck his cheek and he just chuckles with that. We were eating but I can't remove my eyes with the person in front of me.

“Brightie, don't stare at me like that” he said without looking at me and slowly raise his head and said “ if you look at me like that I could melt”.

“win did you know that your smile could melt me than my stares. Back then, your smile will give me some weird feelings. I feel like I could melt with your smile” I said and he just giggle and said...

“Let's continue before you go cheesy again.” he said as he laughed. Win has so many surprises and I'm just so surprised that he can read me without looking at me.

Flashback

My first day in College was fine and it become more meaningful when I met someone. Win , that was his name.

Happy.  Thats the word that suits me right now. Im so happy going to going just imagining the view beside me. His smiles and his smooth voice...he is perfect but I came back to reality when a realization came to me. Can he like someone like me? Someone who doesn't have luxurious life? And worst can he like someone even though they are both male? While thinking I bump to someone. I'm so focus on my thoughts and I couldn't process what's in front of me. I slowly raise my head just to see who might be this ‘someone’. As I look at the man in front of me, a smile is forming . It's

“win”

He smile and I can't stop staring at him. I feel like I'm going to explode anytime soon. His genuine smile always makes me feel want to have him only for me. I wanted to keep him.

“oh, Bright Good Morning” win said. Yeah my day is so good especially if you're the first person i before I enter the campus. Maybe students thinks that school is boring but it's not for me, as long as I can see win everyday I'll definitely going to school even I have a fever.

“Good Morning” I replied. And we heard a sound which indicates that the classes are going to start. I got shocked when I heard that sound and without realizing I hold the wrist of win and run to the corridor until we reach the room we are taking. When I open the door everyone is staring at me or maybe the other side of me. I stared at them and I followed where they are looking. It was on my side and...shoot! It was win and when I lower my gaze my hand is holding his wrist. I remove my hand on his wrist and I said sorry and he said...

“Its okay Bright” he said smiling at me while he tap my shoulder assuring me that it was okay. I can feel that my ears are turning red. I immediately sat to my seat so that they will not see my ears. Simple gestures of win makes me feel shy and complete. And I hope this will not be the last of this happiness I'm feeling.

Classes started a few minutes afeter we arrived and As usual the lesson is boring but I can't stop myself glancing at win. His side profile is so perfect. Those eyes, his lips and his jawline. It's just Wow....

Seconds turn minutes and minutes turn hours until it was lunch time. I'm so hungry right now. I feel like I use all of my energy just listening to the Calculations that the teacher is solving. I gathered my things and put it in my bag. Win was standing and he walk towards me and said...

“Let's eat lunch together”

“sure” I said smiling. What did I do in the past to have such blessing. We leave the room and go to the cafeteria. Everyone is staring again but I just shrugged it off. What's wrong with this people?.

“Don't mind them” win said as if he read what's on my mind. We got our lunch and sit on the available table near the window. Because of my curiousity I ask win why they are looking at me.

“Its maybe because of me”

“because of you?”

“yeah, I usually don't hang out with other people. Maybe they are just curious why the new student is with me. And Yeah, maybe the half is about you and the other half is about me. But just don't mind them let's eat”

By that, we eat and I can't stop myself secretly glancing at win. He looks so cute and I think he likes to eat. He. Order a lot of food and he is devouring it right now. He's smile never fade when he is eating. He is so focus to his found that he didn't notice that I am looking at him or maybe not?...

“Bright keep looking at me like that I  would kiss you until you dropped” he said and I was stunned by that. I couldn't say anything and he just giggles. My God! I think I'm going to have a cardiac arrest because of him... Because of his smiles...

__________________________________

Yey!another Chapter comes to an end!

Always support our Bright and Win

#BrightWinForever
#BrightWin2gether

Please vote and comment!
💚🐰💚