Chapter 14+: Amazon's pride

Continuation
West part of the labyrinth
Genevieve wakes up to see that her and Remi separated from the others in another part of the labyrinth.

Remi's shoulders are bleeding and he seems unable to move his arms, she takes a closer look, and sees numerous holes on each shoulder, some were healing slower than others.
Remi takes notice of her and walks forward as his hands sway like noodles.

"Hey since your awake now, what the hell's wrong with you?!" Remi asked with fury in his eyes.

"I... I'm going to be the next monarch of the amazons like my mom..... Seeing them brutalized like that......." Genevieve spoke with a heavy heart.
"I joined you guys so that I could prove myself to the others and this is my first step,but I lost to anger......"

Remi's face got closer to her face which was turning red and he.....
'bammm!' gives her a headbutt.

"Ouchhhhhhh!" The blonde girl cried out with tears in her eyes.

"You freaking idiot! So is that the reason you almost got us killed! And here I thought I was the angry one!" Remi continued to insult her.

"You're on a team now, instead of dragging us along the dirt in your path, how about we walk together towards that goal" Remi managed to calm himself.

Seeing someone else cursed to be angry calm down just to tell her this made Genevieve feel uneasy, she also calmed down and decided to listen to him.

"Now use your light magic to burn a hole in this maze!" Remi ordered.

"Got it sir!" Genevieve answer and both of her hands glowed white as he put them on the shrub wall 'bsssssttt' a hole opened up into the next segment.

"Let's go find the others quick" Genevieve said she wanted to make it up to them as well.

Center labyrinth
The monsterous Audrey of the Aris cult walked around casually in her perfect evolution form, a frog like state that increases her abilities ten fold.

"Where are you? Hmemememe!" Audrey laughed as she wiggled her long tongue in the air.

She was looking for the remaining 2 members of the Wrath party who managed to stay in the central area of the labyrinth.

Hiding in plane sight we're Valerie on Edward's back however Audrey was completely oblivious to this why?....

{Soundless!} Valerie said in her mind as she held her breath, this magic spell allows her to suck up all the sound around her like a vacuum and prevent others from noticing her existence, as long as she held her breath she was a ghost.
Holding on to Edward gave him the same ghostly powers of being unnoticed which he took advantage of.

{Air wall} he created a small wall of air in his palm and left it floating in mid air, he had done this in several places, he then moved to another location and acted....

"Go!{Bullets}" He shouted but due to the effects of soundless he was unheard, a single mini air wall targeted Audrey like a missile and hit her left shoulder
'bamm!' "kaaa!" She yelled as she was moved a bit to the left.

"So there you are!" Audrey yelled ready to return the damage given she charged "Acid bubbles!" The frog creature shot out green bubbles from her mouth that melted the shrub hedge Edward was supposedly behind.
"What? Khaaaa!!!" She didn't even have to think as another air wall hit her back.

This continued for about 5 more times, Edward was slowly wearing her down in hopes of beating her, but..... 'tap tap tap' Valerie who was clinging on to his back tapped his shoulder three times.