Chapter 22.5 Talisman Wahala

--------------___________________----------------

The battle begins as the antelope charges Valerie with a volley of quick kicks.
"Kick [Savannah rush]!" Annabelle lunches the power kicks at the Hobbit however.

"{Soundless}" Valerie activates her magic disappearing completely from sight.

"Where'd she go.... Ouch!" Annabelle wondered as a sharp pain stabbed her right side.

Punch after punch yet the antelope couldn't see where the Hobbit went to until.

'crack' one of the branches on the ground was mysterious broken
"There! [Ground breaking kick!] 'bammmmmmm!' the antelope leaped and delivered a powerful kick cracking the very earth.

"Missed by an inch!" Valerie re appeared behind her and grabbed her horns.

"Huh! Kyaaahhhhh!" The antelope screams as she's lifted into the air
'slammmmmmmmmmm!' with no mercy using her upper body strength Valerie slams the antelope head first into the ground knocking her out.

"Hehehehehe, not bad if I so say so myself" Val Pat's herself on the back.
-------_______-------________-----__________

The next battle has Sofia and Bonny the hyena racing through the forest.

"Hyehehehehehe!, Stay still sweetie I just want to show you my rod!" The sadistic hyena chases after the other worlder as the bulge in her pants gets bigger.

"No means no! Plaaaaaa" Sofia sticks out her tongue and keeps running.

Hidden in the forest Zion takes aim with his wooden bow {Arbor shot!} 'zippppp!' he shoots an arrow covered in green aura and it zips towards Bonny.

"Huh?!" Bonny is surprised as an arrow hits the ground underneath her
'grooooooooooo!' roots shoot out towards her.

"Fat chance! Hyahhhh!" 'slasshh!' she cuts down the roots with her claws but just as she's about to turn around.

"Tiger Punch!!!!" Sofia lands a direct hit on the hyena her fist transformed into a blue tiger paw and she knocks out the hyena.
"gUwaaaaaahhh!" She cries and falls to the ground however the bulge in her pants remained.

"Gross" Zion commented and wrote down in his journal "Hey don't touch it!" He yelled as he saw Sofia trying to take a look.

"I wasn't gruuuuu!" Sofia pouts and looks away from her defeated opponent.

--------------------_____---------------____----------

The main battle between the two leaders goes on.

"[Lion dozer!]", "{Air wall bash!}" Edward and Graven Punch each other creating a shockwave.

"Ha! For a human you sure can keep up with the king of beast!" Graven laughed.

"King of beast? Sorry but I know someone that's even more beastly than you!" Edward said with a serious face.

"Bastard, fall human!" Graven charges.
[Beast King fang!] Graven's teeth became even sharper and the lion man bites down on Edward's arm 'Chomp!' however...

"Eh?!" Graven is shocked to see no blood, instead he's biting down on a force field of air surrounding Ed's arm.

"My turn! {Air wall x 3! Bash!}" 'baaaaaaaammmm!' Edward sends his fist covered in 3 layers of the air shield straight into Graven's exposed chest.

"Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" The white lion cries out as He's flung backwards due to the force.
"Coughhhhhh!,........ It can't.....be....... By a....... Mere......human!......." Graven falls to his knees and collapses.