Chapter twenty-one🐾

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n you must wear these headphones too. No one must figure out that you are in the bedroom." Kwan

I nodded, picking up Jungkooks headphones to put over my head and plug into the Xbox remote. I so wanted to prove a point to Jungkook that I am better at mario kart so I'm going to make sure to beat all his high scores. I'll show him.

"Yeah thanks Kwan."

I put my thumb up to him as he sets a tray of drinks and snacks next to the bed on the bedside table at the same time I get comfy on Jungkooks bed, laying on my stomach watching the tv come on and connect to the Xbox so I could login to Jungkooks account.

I do have my own since he set one up for me but no, to beat his scores I need to go into his.

"Depending on how long their moms are here I'll be back and forth as much as I can to check on you okay?" Kwan

"How long do they usually stay?"

I asked him, just to look up and see him already begin to walk to the door, but to stop and hold the handle as he turns around to face me when he responds.

"It depends on what they're here for and how well their conversations will go. Sometimes they all don't see eye to eye on things so we'll see how things go." Kwan

I nodded just to chew on my bottom lip.

"Anyway I'll be back soon. There's food there and drinks too so this should be fine. Just remember to stay away from the window and please for your own safety y/n, don't leave the bedroom." Kwan

"Yes sir! I promise I won't leave."

And I meant it.

There's no way I'll leave this bedroom if my life depends on it.

Kwan nodded, forming a light yet nervous smile and then left the bedroom.

I sighed to myself feeling all sorts of nerves to know their parents are coming round to see them all. Well their moms anyway but still the chances of getting caught are still likely because they might sniff me out.

Precautions were made this morning meaning Jungkook carried me to his bedroom so my scent wouldn't linger around the halls like before since they had to bleach the whole house. Then I had to change into Jungkooks clothes so I'd be more hidden in his scent in his bedroom while he took a shower but after that we couldn't touch.

I did see Jin and Namjoon when they came in to see me earlier just before Kwan came in with food and drinks. They were making sure that I was okay and I am, but scared as hell.

As a matter of fact, while I wait for the game to load on the screen of the large screen tv, I buried myself under Jungkooks bed sheets. Wrapping myself up like a burrito in sheets only to have my head and two hands fit out the whole so I could see the game and play it with the controller in my hands.

This should work in hiding me more. No one should be able to sniff me out this time.

Turning the volume up to medium on the headphones I began to play and set out in my mission to beat all of Jungkooks high scores.

It was game on.

After some time passed by I managed to complete my mission and I beat the high scores and now all I could imagine was Jungkooks face when he sees this. I'm not going to tell him I did, I'll wait for his reaction when he check for himself. It'll be so funny and a big slap to the face too.

I didn't know what other game to play so I decided to watch Netflix on his games console. Finding something to watch I decided I wanted to watch the notebook.