Chapter Thirteen🐾

~Y/N POV~

Today I had fun with everyone.

I actually played hide and seek and Because Jungkook was it, I was paired with Yoongi. Jungkook was very good at finding everyone but not Yoongi and I. We hid in the laundry room in a space behind the dryer which is also under the stairs since the laundry room is what Yoongi told me was called a basement. It's huge also but we hid in the laundry room.

Yoongi and I spent time just chatting away to one another. I almost let it slip that I had a sister I use to play these types of games with but I held it back and he didn't ask anything about it either.

The only person that didn't play was of course Taehyung. I think I heard Hoseok say he was in his room working or something but Jimin spoke a little too loudly when I heard him say that none of them actually had work today.

Another week had passed by and I'm barely in my room anymore which is good. I've been exploring the house, spent time in Jungkooks bedroom playing video games with him. The other night he had to teach me how to use it but I got there in the end and I'm still learning. Jungkook is actually very patient with me considering the story o heard from Kwan about Jungkook almost beating Taehyungs butt for not keeping up in a shooting game and their team died. It didn't sound like it went too well but they didn't physically fight, just a few growls and words exchanged and then that was it but still. I was shocked to know that Jungkook was patient with me.

It may of been very fast but I pretty much get on with everyone in this house. All apart from Taehyung who still glares at me from across the room and hasn't even so much as said one word to me but I'm learning to ignore him but that just seems to get him more angry and I end up clinging onto the closest hybrid I can grab for safety.

Taehyung is one scary tiger hybrid when he's angry and Jin told me that was nothing compared to what he can do. I appreciate the honesty but it scares me to be in the same room as Taehyung.

So overall it's been a good week really and today was especially fun so I was tired as hell and didn't have any trouble I'm falling asleep.

Dreaming peacefully in my sleep I was at peace however I still had that alert reflex for when I'm asleep and I sense movement come into my room.

I didn't open my eyes hearing the door open but I knew it was Jungkook again. He always comes into my room in the night so we can talk and play board games or something. I look forward to it.

I didn't move or open my eyes but laid there on my back pretending I didn't know he was coming. These last two nights he's been determined to try and sneak in without me noticing but he's failed both times and this time too.

Inside my mind I was laughing to myself hearing his steps come closer and closer until they stop by the side of my bed. No movement, no sound nothing.

What's he doing?

I opened my eyes but froze and sunk back into the bed in fear but before I could scream his large hand slapped on my mouth to muffle what sounds I would make. He lowers his face to mine, dark yet almost shining eyes staring into mine with that familiar hate that he bares in them every time I see him.

Taehyung.

"Don't fucking make a sound."  Taehyung

He gave me a warning growl and I whimpered in fear, frozen to his touch. I started to hyperventilate through the nose, staring at him since he's all I could look at.

"Stop staring at me." Taehyung

He whispers yelled close to my face, so close that I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Taehyung then straddled my small body under him and i felt his other hand reach for my throat with a light squeeze. I couldn't pull my eyes away from him, I know he's going to kill me but when he does I want to make sure to stare him in the eye as he does. To never forget my face even if I don't want to die but I knew all this was too good to be true.

"Why do you have to come here? Why can't you fuck off and die like the rest of your disgusting breed?!" Taehyung

He stared upon my face, then dragged his sights down my body and then back up again to meet my eyes. His face scrunching up in disgust and closed his eyes to take a deep breath and then quickly whip open his eyes again.

"Why the fuck does it have to be YOU?!" Taehyung

I flinched when he practically spat in my face, turning my head to the side to avoid it but he quickly let go of my mouth to latch his hand next to the other on my neck and start squeezing the life out of me. I stared up at him with widen eyes, squirming and kicking under him to get him off me. Repeatedly hitting his hand to let go or trying to push him on the chest or face but he wasn't moving. Slowly his grip around my neck got tighter and tighter, all the air leaving my lungs. I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker but my survival instincts awakened and I used what strength I had to kick him right in his manhood space as hard as I could with my knee used as the force.

Taehyung grunted, closing his eyes and letting go to fall to the side. I quickly got up off the bed, gasping for air and coughing, ready to run for my life but he was quick to grab me by the ankle and pull me to the floor. I felt his sharp tiger nails dig into my left lower leg of my calf. Right from behind where my knee would be to my ankle.

I screamed as loud as I could to my skin being shredded but he let me go and turned me around to sit on my stomach and his hands to attach back to my neck, growling loudly and baring his sharp teeth at me.

Struggling and kicking again I could kick him like last time as I was on my stomach this time. I tried to hit him in the face but he was too far away and the best I could reach was his chest. At this point he looked blank, nothing showed as he watched me become weaker and weaker while he squeezed my neck.

The bedroom door burst open, giving light from the hallway to shine into my room. I couldn't look up and Taehyung didn't either but I heard someone shout something and the next thing I knew Taehyung was tackled off my body at the speed of light and I laid there almost lifelessly but gasping for air now that I was free of his hold.

I felt someone pick me up in their arms and I looked up to the face to see it was Jin. He looked down at me worriedly, his eyes scanning all over my face until they land on my neck. His face scrunched up almost so tight you would of thought it was him in pain instead of me. My face was then buried into his chest as I listened to the roars and growls filling the room.

I peaked over with my eyes to see Taehyung getting dragged out the room by Jungkook and Jimin but Namjoon was also standing there with them, pointing angrily and shouting words that I couldn't make out.

I couldn't make sense of what was happening, I couldn't hear or think properly. I was almost numb yet destroyed inside.

The bedroom door slammed shut and I just broke down in jins arms. Crying, grabbing onto his shirt for dear life. Whimpering at the pain in my throat and leg.

"Jin we need to look at her leg." Hoseok

"I'll go get the first aid kit." Kwan

"No! She needs more medical assistance than that. Call Dr Lang to meet us in my room." Jin

Jin began to leave the room with Yoongi opening it first and peaking out to give Jin a nod. I stayed close to Jin in his arms, eyes closed to the light but still crying with how physically and emotionally hurt I was right now.

"I'll come with you guys." Yoongi

"Me too." Hoseok

With Jin walking out my room I could hear their foot steps along with jins stomping angry ones they were coming too. Somewhere in this house I could still hear Taehyungs shouting but I couldn't make out the words.

What did I do that made him hate me so much?