Year 3: Controlling

You told Harry and your friends that you would tell them later when there isn't a lot of people around.

You were all listening to Ron talk about his trip to Egypt when Hermione said "You know the Egyptians used to worship cats.".

"Yeah along with the dung beetle" Ron said making you him and Harry snicker as Hermione looked at all of you and glared.

They were fighting about Hermiones new cat Crookshanks and Ron was saying how it was trying to eat his rat Scabbers.

An owl flew in and you recognized it as Erol, the Weasley's owl. It dropped off identical letters to everyone at the table except for you.

"What is it?" you asked Harry looking over and seeing Harry's letter.

"Oh it's my Hogwarts letter" he replied.

"Really? I didn't get mine." you said worried.

Everyone was reading their letters when they looked at you in confusion.

"Maybe it's just late" you said "all of yours were late".

"Well yeah that's because of Erol and we leave to go to Hogwarts tomorrow." George said.

"Oh" you said angry an realized you probably weren't a witch anymore and then you would be obliviated of all memories.

"Maybe they just forgot to send you one, you can just come with us and sort it out when we get there." Harry said.

You nodded and then sat in silence the rest of the meal. You didn't do much the whole day but you did beat Harry in a game of wizards chess while drinking butterbeers.

"You got a bit of froth on your lip Bear" you said pointing to Harry and chuckling.

"Angel, you're trying to look all cool when you don't realize you do too" he said laughing at you and leaned in to your face and used his thumb and wiped it off.

You blushed as his warm thumb moved slowly on your soft lips. The whole time you resisted not to look at his light pink lips that formed a smile. You instead stared at his bright emerald green eyes that were glistening through his round glasses as he looked at you. The whole time your heart was pounding and your palms were sweaty. You had butterflies swarming your stomach and your face turned a bright shade of red. You stared at him in awe with the warmth of his finger filled your entire body. Why did this boy make you feel like this? He is your best friend. Just your best friend and nothing more you had to remind yourself. Shit you don't even like him either. Or you think you don't. You weren't very good at feelings so maybe you just were too stubborn to except that you do.

Once his thumb left your lips, they instantly became cold along with your entire body. Fuck you Harry, mixing up my emotions and making me cold. Your head leaned back to an upright position and looked to see Hermione and Ron snickering in the corner and they started whispering. You rolled your eyes at them and turned to face Harry again who was sitting in his chair chuckling.

"What?" you asked.

"I like how controlling I can be of you without even trying" he said smirking.

Oh yeah Harry, well if your so confident bring it to the bedroom.

"What are you talking about?" you said embarrassed.

"Oh never mind" he said still smirking looking down at the chess board, "I guess it's my turn".

You nodded your head and stared at his fluffy raven colored hair that was all messy.
                                    ******
Later that day you changed into black sweatpants, a t shirt and a zip up hoodie and went to dinner.