Year 2: Accusing

"Finally Y/n there you are!" Harry said angry.

"What's your problem?"

"You disappeared yet again!"

"Sorry but you're not my mum"

"I know but I'm worried"

You just gave him a slight hug to ensure you were fine which Harry took it as if you were sad.

"Y/n are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I was giving you a hug to show you that I'm fine"

He looked at you concerned and you walked over to Seamus and said "so what were you going to tell me earlier?".

"Oh hi Y/n! Yeah um can we talk outside?"

"Why can't you just tell me right here?"

"Please"

Dean was giving you two quick glances and looked away when he saw you noticed.

"Ok"

Seamus got up and you both walked outside of the Gryffindor common room.

"So erm Y/n," he said clearing his throat "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the astronomy tower tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure!" you said blushing.

He then had a large grin on his face and you both walked back into the Gryffindor common room as Dean was smirking at both of you. Harry was sitting on the couch and you sat next to him as Seamus and Dean walked back to their dorm.

Hermione was sitting on a chair and Ron was sitting on the floor with his back to the fireplace.

"What was that about Y/n?" Ron asked smirking.

"Shut up Ron!" Hermione yelled at him.

"Why?!" he yelled back at her.

"She doesn't have to tell us if she doesn't want to!"

"It was just a simple question!"

You and Harry were just chilling on the couch listening as you normally did when Ron and Hermione were arguing. You and Harry then started talking and they didn't even realize.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did happen outside with Seamus?" Harry asked.

"Well I don't know if he wants me telling you but I'll just say this. He asked me to hang out tomorrow so that's why I'll be gone."

"Oh where?" Harry said smirking.

"I'm not telling you or else you're going to come spy on us"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are!" You said which followed with a pillow to his head from you.

"Oh game on!" he said throwing a pillow at you and you both were at a full blown pillow fight.

Ron and Hermione saw and decided to join in when Professor McGonagall walked in.

"What in the world are you doing?!" she asked angry.

You all immediately stopped and faced her.

"Ten points from Gryffindor and also ten points from Slytherin!" she yelled "now off to bed all of you and tonight you have to sleep in your own dorm Ms. Y/l/n!".

You rolled your eyes and started walking out. You made it quickly threw the hallways in order not to see anyone that you didn't want to see.

You were successful for not seeing anyone in the halls and just went straight to your dorm so you didn't cause any problems. Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy were on the couch giving you dirty looks as you walked in.

You got into your pajamas which was sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. You laid in bed staring at the ceiling. You just thought. You thought about everything in your life, the good and the bad. You didn't know how long you had been staring at the ceiling when Pansy walked in and snickered at the sight. You ignored her and closed your eyes. You were still imagining everything and you heard Pansy slip into bed.

"Why do you always have to be hitting on Draco?" she asked annoyed.

"The hell you talking about?"

"You are always looking at him and rolling your eyes and it seems like you have a crush on him"

You were absolutely disgusted by the thought and said "oh don't worry I don't like him with any ounce in my body also why do you ask, do you like him or something?"

"The hell no! No can you please shut up I'm trying to sleep!" she snapped.

"You're the one who started the conversation so don't even start".

She ignored you and you both fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up nice and early. You were quite excited for the day because of your "hang out" with Seamus later. You wanted to get some of your homework that was due in a few days done so you didn't have to worry about it. Half the time you didn't even do your homework but Hermione started pressuring you into doing it.

You headed to the girls bathroom to take a shower and also get ready. You had a nice steamy shower that helped wake you up. Once you got out you brushed your teeth and washed your face. You put your hair in two Dutch braids while it was wet which you often liked to do. You put on your robes and headed to breakfast.