Zach's POV

I wake up in Jack's arms. That is the best sleep I have had in 6 months. I look at him sleeping and it reminds me of the morning after the first time we slept together at the party. I smile at how far we have come since then. We are finally getting somewhere.

"Good morning handsome" I hear, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Good to you too." I say, with a huge smile on my face. I go to get up but I am pulled back down again. "Heyyyyy I have got to get uppppp"

"But I don't want you tooooooooo"

"But I have toooooo"

"Whyyyyyy" he whines.

"Because I have to go to the bathrooooooommmm"

"Ughhhhhh. Promise to come right back?" He says, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I promise you big baby"

"Yayyyy" He says and lets me up. I go to the bathroom and I come back out to find Jack asleep again. I laugh quietly and get a shower. I get out and he is still asleep. I smile and shake my head.

I shake him to wake him up. "Whatttttt" he whines.

"You gotta get up"

"Whyyyyyyyyy"

"Because you need a shower and the boys will be bringing up out food soon"

"Fineeeee" He gets up and grabs some clothes before heading to get a shower. I sit on the bed, playing on my phone. The boys bring our food up while Jack is in the shower. I set his to the side and I sit down with mine. I eat and as I finish Jack gets out.

"You're food is on the dresser" He nods and grabs it. He eats and we set our plates up on the dresser. When I sit down he pulls me into his arms and I smile.

"You never came back and cuddled with me like you promised"

"Because when I came back out you were out like a light"

"Soooooo"

"Sooo I didn't want to wake you so I got a shower instead."

"I see"

"Yeah"

Jack's POV

"I'm sorry" I say.

"For what?" He looks at me confused.

"I got us into this mess. I chose Gabbie and I had absolutely no right to lead you on while I was still with her or at all. I fucked up bad. I lost my best friend and the love of my life. I barely see Lavender"

"Jack we all make mistakes. Its done and over with I'm sure Gabbie will forgive you soon and your happy little family will be back together. You gotta try and make it up to her in anyway possible."

"But I don't want her back"

"But you said you lost the love of your life?"

"Zach its you. I couldn't find a way to chose between the love of my life or being with Gabbie so Lav grew up with a semi normal life. So I secretly got with you to try to have both but it was wrong. I would change it if I could honestly. I would rather Lav grow up with 2 happy parents that are separated than 2 unhappy parents that are forcing themselves to be together" Zach looks at me wide eyed.

"But I never thought you actually felt the same way Jack."

"I always have. I just buried it deep down for a long time in fear of losing my best friend."

"Me too" He says.

"I want to be with you Zach. I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust back. I won't ever hurt you again I promise. I don't want to risk losing you ever again"

"1 more chance Avery"

"I will take it Herron"