Zach's POV

*a few weeks later*

He's proposing to her tonight. The boys and I are helping him. How am I going to do it without crying? I don't know....

*A week earlier*

"Hey guys will you help me with something?" He asked.

"Yeah of course what is it?" Jonah said.

"I want to propose to Gabbie but I need your guys' help" Jack responds smiling.

"Of course we will help Jack. Thats great" Jonah says.

We spent the rest of the day planing the proposal. The rest of the week was spent preparing.

*now*

The boys and I go to the beach and set everything up. Jack texts Gabbie to meet him here. She gets here and we sing Big Plans and he proposes. I make sure im in the back so no one can see me start to crying as she says yes. Its official hes never gonna be mine. I tell Jonah im headning back to the car. I run back and get in before I fully break down. Hes my best friend thats all hes supposed to be but instead I fell for him knowing I could never have him.

The boys come back to the car and Jack leaves with Gabbie. The rest of the boys and I head back to the house for a movie night but as soon as we get there I tell them I'm tired and go to corbyn, jonah, and my room. I lay down and start crying again. I haven't told any of the boys about my crush on Jack. They know I'm Bisexual but the fans don't yet. I wish that he was mine. I wish I could hold him. I wish I could cuddle him. I wish I could kiss him. I wish I could hold his hand. But it will never happen and I have to accept that. It doesn't help when we act couply just for the cameras and fans when we are goofing off. He doesn't know how much I wish it was all real. He never will either. Gabbie doesn't know how lucky she is to have him. Shes the luckiest person in the world to be able to be with him. To be his fiance. She's gonna be the one to marry him. To have kids with him. To grow old with him. The things I will never be able to do.