Jack's POV

I wake up on the couch at my family's apartment. I get up and grab my stuff heading back to the Why Don't We house. I get there and walk in. I see the boys on the couch watching a movie. I put my stuff in my room and go sit in the living room. The boys ignore me for a while. Zach and Jonah are cuddled up on the couch. I roll my eyes and watch the movie.

There is a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Zach says. He gets up and Jonah pouts. Zach laughs and goes to get the door. He comes back with a familiar girl trailing behind him. He doesn't look too happy.

"Gabbie!" I yell, getting up and kissing her. "What are you doing here babe?"

"I wanted to come see you. Plus we never really hang out with the guys you always just come hang out with me. How am I supposed to be friends with your friends if I never see them?" She says. I nod.

"You are right. I'm sorry. You can sit with me. We are just watching a movie." I say and we sit down. Gabbie cuddles up to me and I put my arms around her. I see Zach cuddle back up to Jonah and hide his face. Is something wrong? I think to myself. I shrug it off. He's probably just tired.

We finish the movie and I am the only one awake still. I laugh and go on my phone.

*time skip*

Zach's POV

I wake up and I feel someones arms around me. I look up and see Jonah. I try to get up but he tightens his grip and I laugh. I remove his arms and get up. I turn around and jump when I see Jack staring at me. "Holy shit Jack. You can't do that" I laugh.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He laughs.

"Its okay." I say and head to the kitchen for something to eat.

*time skip a few hours*

The other boys, along with Gabbie, wake up and we all decide to play spin the bottle. Jonah's idea. We start and a while later I spin and it after a few moments it stops. I look up at who it landed on and I meet those brown eyes that belong to the curly headed idiot I fell in love with. I look at Jonah and he shrugs. I take a deep breath. Jack and I lean in towards eachother and my lips attach to his. I don't want to pull away but I know I have to. We pull away and I sit back down. I look down at my hands in my lap and zone out.

"ZACH!" I hear someone yell. I jump and look up. Everyone is staring at me and I feel my face get red.

"Y-yeah?" I say.

"You zoned out bud" Jonah says.

"Oh sorry" I say. We continue to play until everyone gets tired of the game. We all sit and talk for a while and eventually Jack leaves to take Gabbie home.