Zach's POV

I wake up with arms around my waist. I look up hoping its Jack only to be met by Jonah's face. I remember our conversation last night. But I didn't tell him about the party. I dont know what would happen if any of the guys found out. Especially Jack. He would probably hate me. I get out of Jonah's grip and get ready for the day.

I head downstairs once I'm done and get some cereal and the rest of the guys come down. Jonah sits next to me and so does Corbyn. Jack sits across from me and Daniel is beside him. "So you and Jonah were pretty cuddly last night" Jack says he sounds kinda mad for a second but when I look at his face hes smiling. Maybe I misheard him.

"Yeah we fell asleep like that when we were talking. Why?" I reply

"Nothing, I just didn't expect to see you 2 cuddled up when I got back" He says. "What were you talking about?"

"Stuff" I say. I get up and put my bowl in the sink.

"What stuff?"

"Just stuff. Why is it so important that you know?"

"Its not. Its just weird you never hide anything from us, especially me. Whats going on?"

"Nothing is going on except you being nosy" I say, walking out. I hear someone walking behind me and assume its Jack. I whip around and I about start yelling when I see Jonah. "Yes Jo?"

"You could have handled that better Z" Jonah says.

"I know. I kinda just internally freaked out when he asked and went into 'he can't find out' mode"

"I know bud but you can't blame him for being curious"

"I know. Im gonna just hang out in our room and calm down for a while. I will talk to him later and apologize, I promise" I say and Jonah nods. I head upstairs and lay on my air mattress. I go on my phone for a while. 

Jack's POV 

"What was that?" I question as Jonah and Zach walk out. "Are they dating or something?" 

"Not that I know of" Daniel says. 

"Who knows" I scoff. Why am I so upset about it? So what if they were at least they would be happy.

"Calm down dude" Corbyn says. 

"Whatever" I say. I get up and go to Daniel and I's room. I lay down and play on my phone until Daniel come gets me for an interview. Zach and I sit next to each other per usual but he ignores me the whole time. I hate this. We get done and go home. I go to Gabbie's.