15

*the next day*

Jack's POV

Gabbie is asleep and I head over to talk to Sydnie. I get there and I knock. She opens the door. "Hey, can I talk to you about something?" I ask.

"Yeah sure come on in" Sydnie says as she steps aside and lets me in. I sit on the couch and she sits beside me. "What do you need to talk me about?" 

"I uh I'm Bisexual" 

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"I'm happy for you. I'm not going to judge you Jack. You know that" She says and I smile. 

"I know Syd. I just needed someone to talk to this about. Because I think I like Zach too."

"Really?"

"Yeah I am still figuring it all out. I just needed someone to talk to about this." She nods and I tell her about what Christina told me about Zach and sleeping with him at the party. Gabbie being pregnant. I tell her everything. 

"If you like Zach I say take the chance. You can still be in the baby's life. But if you want to stay with Gabbie go ahead. Follow your heart." Sydnie says. 

"Thanks Syd"

"Anytime Jack" She says. I stay for a while and then I head back home. 

*A few weeks later*

Zach's POV

I step off the plane and go to collect my luggage. I put my luggage in the car before driving home. I get there and get my stuff before heading inside. I am immediately attacked with hugs from 3 of my 4 bestfriends. "You are back" Jonah says and he smiles. 

"Yeah I am. I 'm happy to be too. I have everything figured out I just want to talk to Jack about it first." They all nod. "Where is he?"

"In his room"

"Alright" I take my stuff to my room before I head over to Jack's and knock on the door.

"Come in!" Jack yells. I open the door and walk in. I close the door behind me. 

"Hey..." He looks up at me. He smiles. 

"Hey you are back"

"Yeah. I figured everything out and calmed down. I shouldn't have run off like that. I should have been more mature about it" 

"It's okay Zach. I probably would have done the same thing. I'm not mad."

"You aren't?"

"Not at all"

"So we are good?"

"Yeah"

"Good."

"Hey uh I'm Bi too"

"Really?"

"Yeah took some time to myself too while you were gone and figured some stuff out"

"I'm happy for you"

"Thanks" He says and I nod. I head back downstairs and lay on the couch. Jonah comes over and cuddles with me. Jack comes down and looks at us. He looks away and ignores me after that. I shake it off and play a movie. He gets some food from the kitchen before heading back to his room. The other boys come down and watch the movie with us. 

Corbyn falls asleep and Daniel get some watermelon and apple juice from his stash. I laugh at him and shake my head. The movie finishes and Jack comes down and sits on the recliner not looking at me or Jonah at all. I try to talk to him as I put another movie on but it is no use. I eventually fall asleep.