3rd person POV

After dinner Jonah heads to Zach's aprtment while Jack and Gabbie are planning their wedding some more.

"Zach whats got you so happy?" Jonah asks.

"Hes really doing it Jonah hes leaving her. We will finally be together" Zach answers, jumping up and down. It feels good for him to finally say it out loud to someone.

"Are you sure?"

"100%"

"Okay if you say so"

"I do" Zach answers, smiling.

Mean while at Jack and Gabbie's.

"Are you sure about the colors? And the flowers? Are you 100% sure on everything so far?" Gabbie asks.

"Yes of course babe" Jack ansswers, kissing her.

"Okay well I will call flower shops, the church, and everything else tomorrow while you are at your inferviews. We will have a set date by tomorrow. Don't forget to ask Zach to be your best man. You are 100% sure he is over you and cool with it right?"

"Yeah I'm 100% sure gorgeous" But Jack knows he is lying through his teeth.

"Alroght I will meet up with Christina tomorrow and ask her to be my maid of honor. Ooooooo and she can do my makeup too. I will see if she can do my hair. Thats one less place I have to call."

"Do whatever you want babe. How about we head to bed?" Jack suggests. Gabbie nods and off they go. Gabbie doesn't have a single thing to worry about but Jack does. He knows Zach will be pissed.

*the next day*

The boys all meet up and do the interview. After in the van Jack decides to bring up about the wedding to Zach.

"Hey Zach I was wondering if you wanted to be my best man at the wedding?" Jack asks. Jonah stops the driver pulling out of the parking lot. Zach stares at Jack in shock.

"You are fucking kidding right?" Jonah is the first to say.

"Not at all" Jack says, still waiting for Zach's answer.

"Absolutely fucking not Jack Robert Fucking Avery. 2 fucking nights ago you were promising me that you were leaving her as I laid on your bare chest. We slept together Jack. Like we actually fucked. Sober. You initiated it. Now you are telling me that you are still marrying her. You are choosing her. You fucking promised me you fucking asshold." Zach answers as he unbuckles. He punches Jack square in the nose and gets out of the van. He starts his walk home even though he knows he is forever away. All he wants is to be as far away from Jack Robert Avery as posisble. After an hour of walking he calls an uber home. He arrives home and proceeds to bawl his eyes out again. Its always the same with Jack, but he can't move on.

Jack on the other hand suffered a broken nose and a nose bleed. As well as the rest of the boys yelling at him on the way to the emergency room. Jack makes it home and lies to Gabbie. He tells her that Zach got mad because even though Jack thought Zach was over him hes not. Zach got mad and punched Jack saying Jack lead him on. Jack knows he did and so do the rest of the boys. Soon maybe Gabbie will too...