*1 year later*

Zach's POV

I'm still lonely and still in love with Jack. Big shocker, right? Yeah I know. Jack and Gabbie are great and Lavender is so cute.

The guys and I are at the studio and Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel are finishing up their parts then its Jack and I's turn. They get done. "Hey we are heading out" Jonah says.

"Wait why?" I ask.

"Well we are done. Corbyn has to go get Christina, Daniel is going to hang out with his family, and I am going to hang out with Tate"

"Oh alright have fun bye" I say. They all say bye and leave. "You can go first since you have to get back to Lavender and Gabbie"

"You sure?" Jack says.

"Yeah, I don't have anything to do except hang out by myself at my apartment. You have your family to get home to." I say with a fake smile. 

"Okay, thank you Zach"

"You're welcome" I say and he goes to record his part. 

*time skip to when Jack is done* 

After a while he comes out and grabs his stuff. We say our goodbyes and he leaves. I go to record my part and after I am done I goof off singing for a bit. 

"Run me in circles like you always do
Mess with me on purpose, so I'll hang on to you" I start singing That Way by Tate McRae. 

"I know what you mean when you act like that
But you don't know it's breaking my heart
Said that it was just never gonna happen
Then almost kissed me in the dark
Every time we talk, it just hurts so bad
'Cause I don't even know what we are
I don't even know where to start
But I can play the part" I continue. 

"We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room
It makes no sense 'cause were fighting over what we do
And there's no way that I'll end up being with you
But friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way" I hear Jack join in. I'm beyond confused because I saw him leave. I look at him as I continue and he gives me a small smile. 

"Can't even tell if I love or hate you more
You've got me addicted and I can't tell who's keeping score"

"I know what you mean when you act like that
But you don't know it's breaking my heart
Said that it was just never gonna happen
Then almost kissed me in the dark
Every time we talk, it just hurts so bad
'Cause I don't even know what we are
I don't even know where to start
But I can play the part"

"We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room
It makes no sense 'cause were fighting over what we do
And there's no way that I'll end up being with you
But friends don't look at friends that way" Jack joins in again.

"Friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way
Mm, hey" We both sing. 

"We say we're friends, but I'm catching you across the room
It makes no sense 'cause were fighting over what we do
And there's no way that I'll end up being with you
But friends don't look at friends that way
Friends don't look at friends that way" We both finish the song. I walk out. 

"Jack what are you doing here?" I ask him. 

"I figured I would hang out with you for a bit. You said so yourself you have nothing else to do but hang out with yourself. Plus we haven't hung out in a while just you and I." 

"Jack it's okay. Go home to Gabbie and Lav."

"They are visiting her parents in Florida"

"Oh"

"Yeah. So bros night?"

"Sure why not"

"YAYYYYYY" Jack yells and I laugh. 

"You child" I say. He nods. "My place or yours?"

"Yours. I haven't got to see it yet"

"Alright" I drive to my apartment, Jack following behind me with his car. We get there and go in. "Here it is. Nothing really too special" I put a movie on and about half way through I go to make some more popcorn. 

"What are you doinggggg?" Jack asks. 

"I am out of popcorn. I am going to make more" 

"But you are going to miss the movieeeee" 

"Then pause it" 

"But I don't wannaaaaaaaa" I laugh. 

"You are so complicated" 

"I know" I shake my head and go make my popcorn. I zone-out thinking about the curly headed boy in my living room. The microwave goes off and I jump. I get my popcorn. I walk into the living room to see Jack is no where to be found. I pause the movie and set my popcorn down. 

"Jack?" 

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?" 

"Your room" 

"Why?" I ask as I walk back there. 

"Exploring" 

"My room?"

"Yep" 

"Okay then, I guess. Do you want to finish the movie orrrr no?"

"Sure" We walk back out to the living room and sit on the couch. About 10 minutes after I unpause the movie I feel something hit the side of my face. 

"What is that for?" I say, looking at the piece of popcorn. 

"I'm boreeeddd" 

"So you throw a piece of popcorn at me?"

"Yep"

"Idiot" I say, shaking my head. I try to focus on the movie but then piece after piece of popcorn hits me. I give up ignoring him and throw a handful of my popcorn at him. 

"How dare you?" Jack says, acting offended. I stick my tongue out at him and he starts throwing more popcorn at me. Before I know it we are throwing handfuls of popcorn at each other, chasing one another through out my apartment. I eventually catch up to him and dump my whole thing of popcorn on him. He fake gasps and dumps his on me. I hit his arm and try to run but he pulls me towards him. I trip over my own 2 feet and I take him with me. I am on top of him and I hit his chest. 

"Asshole"

"You are the one that tripped" 

"I wouldn't have tripped if you hadn't pulled me back." He flips us, so he is straddling my waist. He pins me down. 

"So it's my fault?" 

"Yep" He starts tickling me and I beg him to stop. When he does I grab my water and throw it on him. So in return he grabs his Dr.Pepper and dumps it on me. "Meanie" I pout. He gets off of me and helps me up. 

"You go get a shower, but can I borrow some clothes?"

"Yeah sure. After I get a shower we can get our huge popcorn mess." He nods and I go to the bathroom. I get a shower and when I get out I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist since I forgot to get clothes. I walk out and fell Jack's eyes on me as I walk to my room. I grab clothes out and as I turn around Jack slams me against the wall. I immediately feels his lips on mine. 

*Time skippppppppp* 

I lay under the covers, cuddled up to Jack. "What about Gabbie and Lav?"

"I will take care of it I promise." Jack answers as he kisses me. "Don't worry about it. Just get some sleep babe" I nod and soon I drift off in his arms. For the first time in a while I fall asleep with a smile on my face instead of tear stained cheeks. 

1249 words peopleeeee