(ארבע-עשרה) Judge impartially

We are here to lead and it is important we know how to distribute equal measures. As spiritual Royals we must take care that we do not let our desires overshadow Yah's desire.

Why am I saying all of this? Because I want you to understand that Elohim is not our secretary. We report to him, not him to us. His will for our lives is absolute and doesn't need our *helpful* thoughts and opinions to get us where we need to be. Now, his plans might disagree with our desires many times, but at any of those given moments, we need to ask ourselves the important question, do we want a perfect soul or do we want a temporary fleshy desire to be fulfilled and do we really love Elohim? Are we wiser than Elohim? Each moment matters and each decision as well, just make sure you make the right ones. The bible says to trust in the Adon with all of our hearts and lean not on our own understanding, in all our ways, acknowledge him and he will direct our paths. There is no true judgement without Yahuah, everything Yahusha judged was through the Ruach Ha'Qodesh of Yahuah as declared in John 5:30. What we see is not all there is and what we think is right, may be wrong. Yahuah explains this in Isaiah 55:8-9, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the ADON. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." If you do not have the Ruach Ha'Qodesh in you to discern between right and wrong, you will -if not always- make the wrong decision.

It is important to point out that Yahusha doesn't expect us to judge situations by ourselves, which is why we have the word to guide us and the Ruach Ha'Qodesh to understand the word and exercise wisdom. We are expected however to use the same word to judge every situation, let not our opinions step in the way of righteous judgement. The same mercy that you have for a child, you must have it for the adult and the same mercy that you have for a friend, you must have it for an enemy. It is not about how we feel and what we think, but what Elohim says. Ezekiel 18:4 says,"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." All humans are humans and some of us may agree with some doctrines that young children do not understand the will of the Adon, but if they fail to understand, it is our failure, nothing to do with the child and nothing to do with the Adon. According to 2 Kings 22:1 There was an 8 year old king called Josiah and the bible says he did everything right in the sight of the Adon. The bible says in 2 Kings 23:25, "And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the ADON with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him." Now, this is just an example, this young boy had a wicked king as his father and only spent 7 years with him, but did not follow after his father, not the pagan customs of the nation, but set a new pace and judged righteously among the people. No matter what the age group is, Elohim has his will for us to obey, so the same way we take his law seriously, we must let the child see and also practice the law seriously. 

We as humans, because of our fallen Adamic nature, have become partial in our ways and the purpose of Elohim's will is to get us back to impartiality, complete fairness. Yahusha showed us how serious he was about righteousness in two statements: 1) Luke 14:26  If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

2) Matthew 12:48-50  But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Many times we let the outside appearance fool us a lot and that's where we always seem to go wrong. In 1 Samuel 16:6 is an example of our mistake, but here is what Yahusha says to us: 1 Samuel 16:7, "But the ADON said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the ADON seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the ADON looketh on the heart." We think we should be able to have good judgement, but the truth is the devil is a deceiver and he is clever enough to know what our weaknesses are and how to exploit them. The devil knows what type of tricks that will work on us and which ones won't, so we cannot lean on our own understanding. Yahuah cannot be tricked, he is omnipotent and we must recognize that his help is required if we want to survive this world and keep our souls intact.