||Extra||

•||Extra: A Trip With An Experience||•

||Third Person POV||

Izzah and Daniel, both participated in the free medical camp near a mountain area. It had been two months since the trial date and Daniel had taken her to more than one date. They had a date on every weekend if they were not free on weekends then Daniel arranged it on another day. 

"How about we have our date on mountains?" Daniel asked, staring at Izzah as she packed her small suitcase. 

"It's your headache," She answered him without glancing at him. 

Daniel took the suitcase from the bed when she finished packing and picked his own jacket in another hand. Izzah picked her shoulder bag and put it on one shoulder then held her jacket and followed him out of her room. 

They both would go to hospital first then took the bus which the hospital arranged. Daniel drove to the hospital and put the two suitcases in the luggage rack in the bus then went towards Dr. Shabbir. 

They both checked the list of volunteer doctors and ticked those who had arrived. Izzah sat inside the bus on the second last seat with her eyes closed with her head against the window. Today she didn't have any training and was not very tired but there was sleep in her eyes. 

Dr. Waniya got on the bus and looked around with a smile at the few doctors then stopped at Izzah. She moved towards Izzah silently and put Izzah's bag on the rack and sat beside her. 

The bus filled slowly and male doctors sat on the front seats and female doctors on the last seats. Daniel was the last one to get on the bus and glanced at everyone. He was feeling disappointed to see the seat beside Izzah had already taken.

He sighed inwardly and sat on the seat behind the driver with Dr. Shabbir. There was a little light on the sky and there was five minutes before the sun rose. Everyone slept on the bus while the driver, who was from Daniel's security company, drove smoothly. 

There was one more man from the security company who sat on the copilot seat. Two hospital's staff members and a total of 20 doctors. 

One and half hours later, Dr. Waniya felt thirsty so she stood up and took her bag from the rack and pulled her water bottle then put it back on the rack. When she sat on her seat with a water bottle, Izzah moved her head and put it on Dr. Waniya's shoulder. 

Almost everyone was awake by now but Izzah was still sleeping. Dr. Waniya patted Izzah's head softly letting her sleep and drank water silently while Izzah wrapped her arm around Waniya with a frown. 

"Daniel, what happened to your shoulders, why are suddenly so thin?" Izzah mumbled in her sleep, thinking her head was Daniel's shoulder which became weak out of sudden. 

Was his strong and broad looking shoulders faked? Or did he fill the gas in his clothes to make himself strong? 

She thought and felt the straight chest become fluffy. There was a little noise in the bus but the small volume of her voice was enough for Waniya. Waniya was drinking water and was about to gulp down to answer her when Izzah's hand moved and touched her chest.