||7.||

•||Ch7: Reckless||•

||Izzah POV||

Every girl dream of having a loving, charming and caring partner. My dream was also same, of a man coming to me with a beautiful entry in my life and held my hand in his firmly and took me away from here. Somewhere, where no one could separate us apart and we both would live a happy life.

One by one drop of tears fell on the floor as I remembered the betray of my own father. Why? Why he did this and sold me off to this dangerous man? Thinking about these, sobs escaped from my lips.

A dangerous type of pain was increasing second by second in my heart, making me want to commit suicide. It was like an only solution to be free from everyone and specially this dangerous pain of betray.

But it wasn't the best solution and I couldn't do this because suicide was for weak people and I was not a weak person. I am brave enough to fight back and I would do that.

Thinking about it made me courageous and I quickly wiped my tears. I made a final decision after being so emotional to not give in easily or without my own willingness. I went to the washroom in the darkness and washed my face.

I went back to the dark room and looked at the curtains which made the sunlight not to enter in the room because I needed that darkness so the outside world could match my soul, which changed from bright to dark last night.

But now it was time to remove this darkness from my soul and refill it with brightness. With this thought, I moved to the curtain covered windows and pulled them back, letting the rays of sun shone in the room.

The knock on the door made me to turn around to look who opened the door. A woman who did my makeup yesterday entered in the room with a tray in her hands and quickly put it on the table after greeting me.

“Your breakfast,” She informed me with a smile and quickly walked out of the room before I responded.

I looked at the tray and sat on the chair beside that table. I couldn't say no to it because I was hungry since I hadn't eaten since I fainted yesterday. In the tray was two fried eggs, toasts, small blueberry pancakes, and a glass of milk.

I finished it in twenty minutes and smiled absentmindedly because whenever I was sad or upset dad used to serve me same breakfast the next day.

Why dad?

I asked no one and sighed in exhaustion. I tried to decrease the pain of my heart and looked at the lines of my hands — The lines which are our fate, maybe I can change it by making my own fate from now on because now my fate is in my hands and this husband of mine can not decide my fate after marrying me.