||3.||

•||Ch3: Attack With Million Thoughts||•

||Izzah POV||

Almost, one and half week had passed of my brother death and everyone was trying to accept the fact of Taha not being a part of us anymore. My brother may not be with us physically but he was always in my heart.

I was cleaning Taha's room and taking all his clothes out his closet to distribute them among needy people. I went through his drawer and saw some a journal. I took a sharp breath and took it out of the drawer. I ran my fingers on his journal and opened it with shaking hands.

The first page had a big heart sketch and inside the heart was Innaya's sketch. I took an sharp breath and opened the first page then second and then last page when I saw Innaya's name everywhere. The last page had a date written on it. It was the date of a day before he left for education in another city.

I was closing it because I didn't want to read what my brother had gone through. I just accepted his death but if I read it then I didn't would I handle myself or not. Just as I closed it, my eyes caught a name of dad. After debating myself, I slowly read it and tried to hold myself.

Today the weather is so clear and kinda romantic for couples. Outside everything is fine and is enjoying today's weather but no one knows what is happening inside. No one knows what is happening inside the walls of heart. Specially in my heart. My heart should be stable and dancing after seeing the weather but one glance of her dancing and enjoying the weather is making me unstable. The meeting of our eyes make me unstable and my heart beats unevenly. When I try to catch my heart, everything goes to West or South.

Today an unexpected thing happened. Today I lost her forever because I was informed that I am not good enough for her.

Everything was ready for her but two words from dad makes my whole life upside down.

Forget her!

I asked him reasons what he didn't tell me and keep saying forget her. How is it possible to forget the person who takes the control of your heart?

I was going to fight dad for her but then he said,

You are not good enough for her!

She can never be yours.

And you are not for her.

Am I that worthless for her?

From day one, dad makes sure I don't attach to her but how can I anyone controls someone life?

Yesterday night like always I went to her room to see if she is sleeping or not but dad saw me and stopped me. Last night, he told me to move away from this house, from Innaya's eyes and from Innaya's life.