||14.||

•||Ch14: Never Believe||•

||Izzah POV||

I was stilled and felt myself burning after hearing those words. I wanted to strangle him but I didn't want to dirty my hands with his blood and controlled myself. He breathed heavily that made me panic and I quickly patted his cheeks gently.

"Daniel!" I called his name softly and wiped his tears and creased them.

I felt him relax and watched him as his breathing became normal. He opened his eyes slowly and breathed deeply. I saw so many emotions in his red eyes which made my heart clenched. His eyes were telling that he was struggling mentally and emotionally.

"Are you OK?" I asked him and pulled him in a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and put his face in the crook of my neck. He inhaled and rubbed my back softly which made my heart flutter.

"I am," He answered, shortly in a low whisper and kissed on my neck which made me freeze.

My breath hitched and my body heated up. My stupid traitor heart was pounding hard and my brain, thank goodness, it was in my team because it was telling me to pull away. There were so many wild animals running in my stomach making me feel scared for myself.

"Izzah?" He whispered my name, so softly that made my heart skip a beat.

I was so scared to answer him because I couldn't trust my tongue with him right now so I hummed.

"May I kiss you?" He asked me in a deep voice.

Hearing this made me forget everything, even my name and our morning breath like fiction characters in novels. Before I answered, he pulled away his face and tucked my hair behind my ear softly. His touch was so soft and warm, leaving sensation of burning and made that part of my skin to crave for his touch.

He moved his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me down slowly as if he was waiting for me to stop. His eyes looked deeply into my eyes like he was staring at my soul and knew I wasn't going to stop. Soon our lips touched and the slow kiss changed into deep kiss that took my breath away.

I felt fireworks in my body as his other hand moved to my back and left burning sensation there. That deep intense kiss took the control of my body but soon this unforgettable moment was disturbed when my hungry stomach growled.

He pulled away with a chuckle and stared at my red face in amuse. There was a beautiful smile stretched on his red while I stared at him with wide eyes, must be full of embarrassment.

I stood up quickly and adjusted my clothes and my hair. He also stood up and grabbed my hand softly then pulled me out of his room. I stared at our laced hands then at his back and scolded myself for not stopping him.