Chapter Three

Katy's POV

"Wait! Where's Zach?!" I panicked.

"I haven't seen him since this morning." Drew answered.

I turned to face Jordan he shook his head, as did Hayden. Where the fuck is he?! I hope he's alright! Oh my god what if that hunter dude took him!? I have to talk to him.

'ZACH BABY!!!' I called him through the link, but he didn't answer.

'ZACH THIS IS NOT FUNNY! IF THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE I SWEAR TO GOD?! WHERE ARE YOU?' I yelled in his head. "He isn't answering the mind-link. He's in trouble." I said out loud. Panic and worry consumed my whole body. I felt dizzy, a pain shot through my body. It felt like I just got kicked in the ribs. I fell to the ground and everything blacked out from there.

Zach's POV

Ow! It felt like I just got kicked in the stomach and my ribs just broke. I groaned and finally managed to open my eyes. I look up and there's a man above me. He has emerald green eyes and jet black hair. I take my hands and hold my head, I have a pounding headache. OH MY GOD IS KATY OK!!! I suddenly alarmed myself. I tried sitting up, but got pushed down by the guy above me. He was clearly a hunter.

I tried getting up again but my ribs hurt. I think my ribs are broken. "Argh." I groaned.

"SHUT IT!" The guys voice echoing through the cell.

"Who are you?" I barely spoke.

"I said SHUT IT!" He said through gritted teeth.

The last thing I remember was running outside, and then ac cloth covered my mouth and I blacked out. The guy above me looked familiar, I know him from somewhere I just can't place my finger on it. I wanted to ask my questions, but I chose to stay quite. I am a beta but my wolf is way to weak to fight. 

I closed my eyes again and then I feel a pain in my head. The guy started dragging me by my hair. I tried struggling out of his grip, which only caused him to grip tighter on my hair. He trough me to the wall. I hit my back and I heard a crack in it. 

"Fuck!" I said as my voice cracked.

"You get to ask me 5 questions and no more." The guy said with venom draining his voice.

"Who are you?" I asked as I tried to straighten up my body.

"Luke." He simply replied. Then it hit me, that's Luke the strongest hunter. He is stronger then everyone, including alphas. Besides the Royal Wolf, i think.. I hope Katy's okay if anything happens to her. I'll never forgive myself even if it isn't my fault.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked my second question.

Luke kneeled in front of my and slapped me. "That was for my pleasure. I bought you here because your little mate Katy aka the Royal Wolf: I want to kill her and the only way to do it is by torturing her mate. Her wolf will break down and she'll die and so will you." Luke said as he clenched his fists.

NO HE'S GOING TO KILL HER NO NO NO!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT FUCK NO!!! My blood was boiling. My wolf was trying to take over. I had to calm him, he and I were too weak to fight we'd end up getting killed and then Katy would die. I can't let that happen. I'll get out of here. I know it.

"COME ON I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" Luke screamed in my face. What else should I ask? Fuck on the spot thinking is fucking hard.

"What are you planning?" I finally managed to ask.

"To torture each person she loves. First I'll kidnap them, then torture them like I'm doing to you." He said with an evil smirk. He is a pathetic low life, he isn't going to get away with this.

"Who are you planning to kidnap next?" I said as firmly as I possibly could.

"Your son, and your alpha." He stated. 

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY SON!!" I managed to scream.

"NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" He yelled back.

"YOU TOUCH HIM AND I SWEAR TO GOD!!" I threatened him.

He lunged a punch at me. It hit my lip. I could feel blood oozing out of my lip. I knew it was busted.

Katy's POV

I screamed as visions of Zach being tortured popped into my head! "STOP PLEASE!! GO AWAY!!" "ARGHH!" I yelled, it felt like someone just punched my lip. I shut my eyes even tighter and more visions of Zach popped into my head. "NO NO NO NO STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!!" I screamed in my head.

Suddenly everything vanished and I bought to a bright light. Another visit to the Moon Goddess.

"My dear Katy. Please calm down my child." The Moon Goddess said with her ever so relaxing voice.

"What's happening to Zach?" I asked if worry.

"My child. He has been kidnapped by the hunter Luke, your in for a bumpy ride. He is going to kidnap your family one by one. You were chosen as the Royal Wolf for a reason. You are strong and competent. It's up to you to save all of your family my child. You can do it. Your the Royal Wolf. I'm going to be here watching you and guiding you. Control your wolf and yourself, this journey won't be easy. If anyone can do it though, you my dear Katy can. I believe in you." The Moon Goddess said and then disappeared.

I gasped shot my eyes open and sat up. Everyone's eyes were on me. I got up like nothing was wrong.

"Your eyes there red.." Drew said with wide eyes.

I ignored Drew and began talking. "Zach has been kidnapped by Luke. It's my job to save him, in the mean time every one of you stay here. Luke is coming after one of you next. Keep Ashton safe I'll be back soon." I said and then took off. By soon I mean in a few weeks. Once I figure out how to stop Luke. I could hear people calling for me. I payed no attention and kept walking. Zach baby I'll save you I promise.

________

Okay this chapter may have been a little confusing. If you have any questions, comment. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential